Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook
EmoChelza

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 pm Reply with quote        
This is the prologue....im still planning the actual thing....
Its called Rare Blood...

This is a small storyline:
A girl called Cassandra has travelled to Japan with her best friend Alana because Cassandra is going to study there. After her and Alana have spent time in Japan, Alana has to travel to America so she can study there. After she leaves Cassandra is lonely and ends up getting raped by a vampire in a night club. She wakes up in a strange house full of other vampires and is told that they’re not going to hurt her. They say they’re the ‘good’ vampires. The Young Vampire Coven. Cassandra then finds out that the ‘evil’ vampires are now after her because she has a rare blood type which can awaken Dracula.

This is the prologue:
Vampires? Yes. Vampires. They do exist and yes I freaked out totally when I first found out...well I wasn’t really with it when I saw a vampire for the first time, but when I finally believed in them I went crazy. Who wouldn’t? We read novels and picture books about them and we also watch movies based on them but we never really thought they ever existed. I think many people wouldn’t want them to exist. They’re bloodthirsty immortals who are cold hearted and are obsessed with sex. The vampires that exist are the type that we see on the screens. Vampires, who burn in the sun, sleep during the day in coffins or never sleep, vampires who die when staked in the heart, who get hurt from garlic and holy water. Vampires, who crave for human blood, actually have fangs and are flawless in every way from facial features to their body. The type that we see who are the evil ones.
But have you ever thought...what if vampires weren’t evil? What if some were the nicest people you’d ever meet? What if they were just like us, but locked away in a shell they can’t escape from? What if they hate who they are? And there are others who are proud of what they have become. We’re not all perfect even if some of us are flawless.
My life was changed so dramatically that sometimes I think it was meant to happen. It was my fate to be involved in this crazy story that I’d never in a million years thought I would be involved in. But when I think about it, my life would be meaningless if this never happened. My life would have been an empty book. A blank page. An unfinished novel that will never have a true meaning behind the letters. My life would be bland and colourless. Terrible and amazing things have happened to me but I'm grateful that they did happen.
purple_witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
Big Grin Its good EmoChelza I love it!!