Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:27 am Reply with quote        
It's kind of silly of me even to make this thread, since it shows how low my self-confidence really is, but I'm doing it anyways...
So, I want to do parkour(sometimes called "street ninja-ing"). To do parkour, I need to be physically fit and fast. I can't really find it within me to get the encouragement to get started, so I kind of need people to cheer me on, especially at the start and whenever you might see that I might be slipping up.
My own little cheerleader squad, maybe even with your outfits? Wink
Wow, that was a doozy.

I won a contest and got a conference call from the guys at BridgeMaker.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:39 am Reply with quote        
I don't do the whole cheer leader outfit thing anymore, even though I was once a cheer leader back in my elementary school days.

I myself could not push myself to the point of no fear that it really requires to do Parkour. It looks fun and relatively awesome and was once something I looked into doing myself. But in the research that I did on the subject it does take quite a bit of physical prowess as well as a no fear attitude which I have neither of.

More power too you though if you find yourself able to do such a thing I will help motivate in whatever way I can just cause meh I got nothing better to do most of the time lol.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:50 am Reply with quote        
Well, I have a twin bro, and I'd love to do it in synchrony with him. And it'd look cool. With my current weight(283lb Sad ) I can't do it, or I'd seriously injure myself.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:55 am Reply with quote        
Well you in theory could do the very basics of it to start getting you ready for it and help you to lose the weight as a form of exercise. If you so wanted. I am not sure what all it really takes anymore it was many years ago that I did said research so I have forgotten most of it.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:10 am Reply with quote        
I just want to do something active with my brother. And... I don't know, it just looks like fun to me.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:46 am Reply with quote        
Well the go for it silly. Do what you think you have to do in order to get in shape for it and start doing cool flipping off shit things with your brother.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:58 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, and, while there's not many places we can do it around here, we'll find places to do it. I just like the idea of not letting things stop you.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
You dont need a cheerleading squad! That fact that you want to do something is great, and the fact that it's athletic is even better (I know I need to get back into shape xD). But you don't need us to start. All you need is the passion to be able to start :3

::Shop::
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:06 pm Reply with quote        
The only thing I have a passion for is fod and girls. My shape prevents me from doing well in either.

Sonatina

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:19 pm Reply with quote        
*grabs pompoms* I'm not much of a cheerleader, I only did it for two years when I was really young and into things like that, but, I digress,

SO! I shall cheer you on with inspirational quotes!!

"Shoot for the moon my darling, for even if you miss you shall land among the stars" (Ignore the logic error here)
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step"
"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game"

WOOT!

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
One of my own: "Great outcomes only come from great risks."

Sonatina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
I really like that one! I'm putting it in my quote book! *runs to find it amoungst the mess of my room*

purple_witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
We don't get the chance to be a cheerleader in most schools in Australia
When I was in primary school I wanted to be a cheerleader but they generally dont do it here.....
So now im going to be a chef instead Happy
ecco

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:36 am Reply with quote        
we dont really do cheerleading in the UK, either. i think a few places run cheerleading clubs in schools and such, but thats about it XD

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:01 am Reply with quote        
I was a chef for a while there. I'm pretty good, but not particularly fast.
I hate how elegant people think cooking is. Professionally, it's more messy than elegant. There are food that are elegant, but they are few and far between.