Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines Day
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Ace's Box o' Love <3
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:14 pm Reply with quote        
Well, two days ago I was going to make this, and it was going to be pretty and such. ._. And I still haven't done it. xD

Hello all! This is my little box of love for Valentines. I don't buy into the holiday so much in the romantic sense, but I do enjoy it as a way to show all my friends/family how much I love them~ Even though I do neglect to show it sometimes. Sort of like how I am with Midorea. >> But I do love this site, and all of the friends I have made through it. So thank you to both the staff and members who are here, and happy Valentines Day! Late. ._.

Anyways, whether I know you or not, stop by and chat, leave a Valentine for me if you want~

/sappylameop xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:15 pm Reply with quote        
And a reserve post for showing off any valentines I recieve~

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:20 pm Reply with quote        
NEEDZ VALENTINE FOR ACE.

... Still lazy. ILU ACE! :BOUNCE:

That was a super-excited bounce but it fails because emotes are case-sensitive. Bouncy Heart This is a less-excited bounce, but it is still filled with love.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quote        
I wouldn't have appreciated the bounce properly if it had just turned into the heart! xD

ILU TOO CHU. And both your bounces, even if one failed Bouncy Heart

And I know what you mean. Allll the laziness.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
Yeeeaah, you get me. Happy

So how have you been? We never talk. ._. My fault.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
Yes... yes I do. ;D

Lately I've only ever been in the LOTA thread's, so mine as well. And I know D: Neither of us get around like we used to with our chatting.

I've been... pretty good U: In my last semester of hahskewl. You?

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:40 pm Reply with quote        
Awesome! What are you planning on doing after high school?

Yeah... Lately I've kinda dipped back into my depressive state, actually. Which is why I'm really glad for this event. ^_^ To be given the opportunity to express love and be given love just when I need it most... It's incredible.

Aaaaand as luck would have it, I have to go. D: I'll see you around though. We still need to catch up.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
*slobbers*

Anyways, everytime I get dumped, or I hit depression, I learn something new, or find a new passion. I found music this time.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:55 pm Reply with quote        
Making music or listening to it?

Going to college. xD then... no idea yet, honestly. And aw, depressive states are no fun, but is good that the event is helping~

And actually, I had to go too. The sistah needed to be picked up from dance.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
Hiiiii Ace! <3
Happy Valentines day!

And I know what you mean Chu. Lately that's been a problem with me also, and when the feelings start to be too much... I just log into Midorea and instantly feel all warm and fuzzy inside ;w;
Wuv you all... Bouncy Heart

And hehe, super excited bouncies are best :weeeeeee:
Ahaha, looks like that was a super excessive wee... need to control myself next time

Weeeee there we gooo

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
Ace, my love!
Hi :3

::Shop::
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
AnDe, my love~ Hallu. Hai

-huggles both her and Cat- <3

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
Happy Valentine's Day! I must make you a gift! I hope you know I enjoyed your heart boxers <3

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
I have to make you something too~ I just haven't decided what yet. ^^;
And yeyy :3

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:08 pm Reply with quote        
I see everyone's you gave to and they made me laugh xD

NOw to decided what to get for Ace.. And what to say. I must be clever

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next