Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines Day
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Sly's Super Late Phone Crafted Insomniac Valentines Box
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:39 am Reply with quote        
Good evening (morning) my fair Midoreans. Bouncy Heart I've been away for far too long, and I've missed you. :3 In light of my return, have some tokens of my love. *Tosses flowers around thread.

~@ -*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-@~

In all seriousness, I would like to make this thread nicer, as well as participate in this event more but alas I'm stuck using my phone for internet for the time being. Ah well, such is life, no? My apologies. I just wanted to be sure to make this thread in order to solicit gifts and love wish you all a happy (albeit belated) _alentines and just generally check in on you guys. How are you?

Do feel free to stick around and send me gifts chat...I've got chocolate. Hai *Passes around a box of heart-shaped chocolates.* Eat up, they're chock full of seratonin-y goodness! XD

Oh but..watch out for Cupid; he likes to fly around the thread sometimes and shoot unsuspecting visitors in the ass with arrows. Go figure. ._.

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:38 pm Reply with quote        

Happy Valentines day! ^_^

- Lexi Luthor
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quote        

My Dearest Sly,
This box of chocolates may look suspiciously like the one that you left laying around your thread. But alas, it is not. You'll notice some half-eaten ones sitting in the corner over there. Looks like some ass tasted them without reading the little map the comes under the lid - but in their defense, that map is confusing as hell, and sometimes you pick up a chocolate and think, "Well, might as well try something new." But no! It's not new - you've tried it before, oh yes, you remember now. You've tried it before, and it was DISGUSTING. Absolutely revolting. You must have blocked that particular memory from your mind, it was so bad. That's the only explanation for how you could possibly forget...

By the way, I borrowed those chocolates you left laying around. They didn't look important, and all the good ones were gone anyway. I decided to return the favor. Happy Valentine's Day.

-Chu
neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
*Helps Sly go to sleep by banging out some of the tension*

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 pm Reply with quote        

Whips and chains excite me, what excites you?

- Anonymous
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
ROLFMAO
Time to play a game, I guess.

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:52 pm Reply with quote        

Hullo Sly!
I miss you!
Don't leave me us/ come back soon, yes? Yes.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
She's leaving?! Nooooooo!!!!

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:47 pm Reply with quote        
Crap...sorry I disappeared for awhile there. Sweat Buuut...I now have internet ALL THE TIME FUCK YES!! Yeah, I'm poor but at least I have the interwebz to entertain me now. xD;

Also, thanks for all the Valentine's. :3 And I'll just leave you guessing as to what excites me.

I really wish I could have been on to send Valentine's gifts, but I suck. :C I still love you all anyway. Bouncy Heart

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
God. You made this too easy...
Yes, and I got your sucker right here. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.