Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines Day
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Kupsy's Valentines Box of Boxyness
Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 pm Reply with quote        

I don't really get much for Valentines in real life lol, seeing as I've never had a date. Ever.

So I've decided I may as well at least try to enjoy it here, and any gifts are appreciated and loved, even a stickman with a dead flower...
I will be trying to make gifts for other people as well, so... Hopefully they'll be alright :P

Hope everyone else has a good Valentines~

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:05 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Kupsy~<3 Happy valentines day! Happy

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 pm Reply with quote        
Aww don't feel bad Kupsy (not that you seem to) I don't really ever get anything for Valentines Day either. Well, one time I got a bracelet from my then boyfriend and I've gotten flowers one or two times...from my dad. XD

But I digress, I wish you (and everyone else) a belated happy holiday. Bouncy Heart

Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
Thankyee both \o/
I used to get cards from my mum lol, but I don't any more...
SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANY MORE D:

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
-hugs Kupsy-

I LOVE YOU KUPSY! Happy Valentine's day :3
I realized yesterday I've always been single on Valentine's day. Not a fun thing to realize ;_;

::Shop::
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm Reply with quote        

Happy Valentines day!

- Catghost
Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:08 am Reply with quote        
*hugs Teddy, Cat, and AnDe*~

Happy Valentines to you guys too o\ And yeah, never a fun thing to realise lol..
I did get a card though ^^ Dunno who its from but I could guess out of three people..

JOLLY COOPERATION!
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:43 am Reply with quote        
Happy Valentines day! And dont be sad D: Here I'll get you some lingerie to ring the men in ;D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:52 pm Reply with quote        

There once lived a lonely stickman named Jeffery. Why he was named Jeffery, we may never know. But that was his name, you see, so we'll be calling him that... Well, we may call him "the stickman" or "the man" or something of the sort occasionally, but those are merely to keep the reader's interest, as calling him Jeffery over and over can get rather boring.

Jeffery was walking through a field of flowers one day - Valentine's Day, to be exact - and noticed a peculiar pattern: Every flower within two feet of his feet (see wat i did thar?) would slowly die, withering away into nothing but a brittle stem. Distraught by this revelation, Jeffery was afraid to move, so he stayed in place as long as he could. For years, Jeffery would stand in the middle of that field - through rain and snow and heat - even when the flowers died at the coming of the seasons. You see, Jeffery didn't want to kill anything else.

Well, okay, Jeffery did kill other things. Namely squirrels and birds and such. But he NEEDED to kill those things in order to eat, so he felt justified. The flowers, though, did not need to die; and neither did any other random thing that he may kill by going near it, so he stayed put.

One day, many years later, exactly on Valentine's Day, a beautiful woman named Kupsy entered the field. With no date and a chocolate lolly in hand, she glowed of confidence. She didn't need a date or a living flower to be happy on this, a most commercial of holidays. She spotted Jeffery a mile away - and got a good whiff of him, too. God, did Jeffery smell. And this isn't a normal stench: it's something that penetrates the heart and soul. Jeffery would never be able to rid himself of it; and Kupsy, she would never be able to rid herself of the memory.

The stick man, taken aback by this lovely woman, was frozen still, afraid that he may kill her and the flowers surrounding him by moving. Instead, he picked a dead flower and reached as far as he could for the girl, but she ran away.

Poor Jeffery.

-Chu
Pikmin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
I'm sorry Jeffery x-x But you scared me with your dead flowers :<
And thanks Chu xD <3 *loves on*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:20 pm Reply with quote        
Uuuuuh, anyone else getting red roses by traveling the forms? :p

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:20 pm Reply with quote        
Yours was the first Valentine I wrote. XD After that, I realized I may need to tie back my prose a bit, haha.

*loves back*

neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm not trollin', I'm Boxxy!"
And yes, I am getting roses by perusing my tax forms.

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:55 pm Reply with quote        

Just so you know, I''m not giving you the cheapest valentine because it''s cheap. I''m giving it to you because it was the thing with the most green on it. If it makes you feel better, I paid the same for it that I paid for everyone else''s valentine.

Youuuuu... what do I even say to you? I seriously wish I could go and hug you. You are a beautiful person, a beautiful soul, and a beautiful artist. I don''t even know how you crept into my heart, but you did it quite stealthily, because thinking back, I don''t even remember a specific time when I thought, "Now this person I like." It''s like you were just always hiding somewhere, and I always loved you, and when you came around it was so /obvious/ that I loved you that there wasn''t even a dawning moment. You light up my life. I think you light up everyone''s life.

Thank you for being my friend, thank you for being here and alive and brilliant C:

- Doctor
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:30 pm Reply with quote        
I think the Doctor just friend-zoned you...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next