Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Vidd187

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:47 am Reply with quote        
If so I would be very sad Sad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:31 pm Reply with quote        
It's certainly not in the plan to let this site die. I mean, I don't want it to die, and I'll do everything I can to prevent that from happening (when school stop eating my precious time orz). And I'm pretty sure the rest of the staff feels the same. Wink

We're kinda working on some things to boost the activity level right now.
Then again, we can only do so much, so obviously if the rest of the community doesn't participate... Duh

Also, I moved this to the City Square, since it's about the community. Unless you wanted to make some hangout out of it, but it kinda looks weird. But anyway, if I got that wrong, just tell me and I'll move it back Wink

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quote        
I don't think it's dying, I think all the members are busy with school. I'm certainly being suffocated with school stuff.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
I feel like because there's such a small base of people it looks like it's dying, but I certainly get on as often as I can. Like Mal said I've been getting busy with school and now a play, so everyone's just getting a little overworked i guess ^^'

::Shop::
Lilykin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:59 pm Reply with quote        
School, looking for a job, limited internet access.... take your pick. Sad

mikuhiko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am Reply with quote        
Ah I don't think it's dying it's more so just people being very busy with things in real life...
btw this is a mule post from Rainbow Saliva orz

For me it's just that my bad health and lack of a truly good computer have kind of swallowed up a lot of my time.. but I'm trying to do my best to become more active in the site again!
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:40 pm Reply with quote        
Gotta remember that we use the "going concern" of accounting. Continue to work into it's completely gone.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:19 am Reply with quote        
I'm not at all keen on seeing the site die. I like the people here.

I've been busy with work, and my home internet connection is made of fail. That being said, I've been checking in on things. I will say, however that it is extremely difficult to post on a Nintendo DSi that doesn't like keeping you logged in. Heh.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Shiloh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:47 am Reply with quote        
I joined yesterday and it does seem pretty empty (which is kind of baffling to me because I think this site has a lot of potential- I love the avatars + the battle system.. although the item selection is a bit lacking), but I hope that things do get more lively around here. It would be pretty sweet to have a more populated forum Bouncy Heart
I'll try to be online and poke at threads more Jab
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:51 am Reply with quote        
Midorea is definitely not going to go down that easily. We've just been in a rough spot it all; and are working hard to get through it and bring you guys a bunch of awesome new stuff.
What we have in mind though is a lot more significant of a change than anything we've ever done in the past, so yeah, keep a close eye out these next couple of weeks. Wink

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
ecco

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
I for one feel like an ass for my repetitive disappearances. I love this place, and i can never help but come back, even if it is after a long break Bouncy Heart

I'm looking forward to new things, tho! ^3^

and also, welcome Shiloh! I hope you are enjoying it here so far, despite the quiet nature of the boards at this time Bouncy Heart

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:28 am Reply with quote        
Well, I was without internet for awhile, so I didn't post much here for a bit. Even then, I still tried to check in on things every now and then. I've got internet now, and as you've probably seen I've been on a bit more frequently. However, I do have school stuff, plus starting a new job to contend with at the moment, so I may wind up being sparse again; or maybe not, only time will tell. Either way, I do love it here, and I'll always manage to come back and hang out whenever I have the spare time.

ALSO...I heard something about new things. I am EXCITE. YES. Oh Mai Weeeee

Reika

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
Hey there ~

Now, if anything would catch my eye, it's this xD Makes me feel a bit guilty for not being on lol. I would feel sad too, because I found this site to be the most comfortably of places for me to chat away and relax.

You've renewed my resolve to get on more. Thanks bro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
I honestly wouldn't know seeing how I'm newer than most other members. Neutral
OongaChaka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:29 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't posted in so long, life has taken a lot of my time.
But I really wouldn't like to see this site die, great community and smexy avatars can't go to waste ! D';