Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Chu's Valentine Box
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:37 am Reply with quote        
HAI FRESHIE~ Bouncy Heart I love you too. Happy

My online self is slowly being integrated into my real-life self. I'm establishing a social life consisting of real, compatible friends now, so I can express myself more freely.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
Ah well, I haven't made any progress lately, but I did a year ago.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
There's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes it's nice to just sit back and take things as they come.

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:41 pm Reply with quote        

From your dirty master who wants you back here

- Anonymous
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:00 pm Reply with quote        

[You're] awesome people who need a little love now and then.

- Tsemara
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:00 pm Reply with quote        

[You're] awesome people who need a little love now and then.

- Tsemara
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:20 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you for the Valentines. ^_^

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:38 pm Reply with quote        
Someone stole my naughty slave?
This is a declaration of war!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
I'm apparently the slave of many. Duh

Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
I'm a slave for you ~ *dance dance*

xP

For me, I grew up online, and was kinda silly online, brought that to the real world of shy young me, and it became werid. But I've been happy with myself since outta high school. I've grown up to be adorkable and loved, so woot. ^^;;

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
What? How'd you do that? It's just that the real me and the online me... clash at many areas... but I suppose that my online self is actually closer to my real self than my real self is.

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quote        

Thanks for being here Chu!
You were one of the first people I met here, and I really appreciate you, and... *gets distracted* It's weird, that butterfly in your hair sorta looks like that annoyed/angry sign in manga. orz

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:46 pm Reply with quote        
I guess it sorta does.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quote        
I think over time I just softened up to people. It's hard to explain, but now it's easier for me to open my heart up to others, and I know that's because I had the advantage of meeting some truly great people online. I mean, trolls and all that aside, I've established beautiful friendships online. By meeting people anonymously we've all shared a great deal with one another. It showed me that we all have those feelings and traits that we hide from the rest of the world - so I decided to become more open to and accepting of those things. In return, people have put their trust and love into me, inside and outside of Mido.

Aw, thank you, Maeve! XD And yeah, it does look like one of those.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:20 pm Reply with quote        
No joke, I think I'm falling in love with Midorea all over again. XD

Lately I've had all this romance drama in my life, but to be here and share simple expressions of love with everyone... It really puts things into perspective. What I've seen out of everyone in the past few days is far more beautiful than any romance I've ever encountered. Thank you all for being so incredible. It means the world to me!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next