Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines Day
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Chu's Valentine Box
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:55 pm Reply with quote        
(I'm so creative.)

I just wanna chat with everyone, so feel free to join in whenever you want. Valentines are appreciated but you don't need to send them to post. :P

Happy Valentine's Day, Midoreans! Bouncy Heart The subject of romance makes me a bit uncomfortable, but I am very happy to celebrate Valentine's Day with all of you in a true expression of humanitarian love. Love doesn't have to be expressed through romance, but can be shown through the unity of a tight-knit community - and that's just what we are. I love you all as individuals and a community so much - I just can't put it into words. Thank you for staying with us for so long, and for being such an amazing group of people. Have a happy Valentine's Day!

OH EM GEE GUISE IM SO LOVED~

Miu Himé wrote:

lolol forever alone

- Chu

Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 pm Reply with quote        

I made a flower for Chu Chu :>

And aloha~ Hope you're having a good day, and Valentines itself was alright.
Mine was actually better than I expected, considering I don't even have a boyfriend lol

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
Aw, thank you. <3

Mine was okay. I mostly cleaned my room and hung around the family a bit, haha. xP

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:22 pm Reply with quote        

Bouncy Heart To show my love for all of you~ And also my appreciation for how much you all do for and care about Midorea. I don''t know where I would go if I wasn''t here

- Weaseldale
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
I'm currently writing valentines for everyone. :3 If you want one, just make a thread of your own.

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 pm Reply with quote        

Hi Chu! Happy Valentines day. Here is a little something to show my appreciation for everything you do... you don't know how much I appreciate it...! So thank you, so much. :3
I love you Chu xD

- Catghost
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:18 am Reply with quote        
Hi Chu! I just wanted to pop in and wish you a happy (but late) Valentine's. I love how hard you and all the staff work to make this particular tight-knit community possible. I'd like to send you a gift to show my appriciation and hopefully I'll be able to before this is over. Either way, just in case I can't be back online in time please know that I appriciate you and all you do. Bouncy Heart Soft Smile

How have you been, by the way? Well, I hope. I've been decent...but sorely missing my good and reliable internet service of the past. XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 am Reply with quote        
Aw, you're so cute, Cat and Sly. Thank you!

And I've been doing alright, for the most part. Struggling with some personal issues, but ya gotta cope and move on. What happened with your internet? I feel like you've told me, but I can't seem to remember.

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:59 pm Reply with quote        

lolol forever alone

- Chu
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quote        
Oh poopy blitz. I never thanked you for your valentine, Ace. @.@ THANK YOU I LOVE YOU DFBUDAHFDIGBDF!!! Bouncy Heart

I hope no one got annoyed/creeped out by my valentines. ._. My twisted humor tends to do that sometimes...

neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:12 pm Reply with quote        
*throws used valentines at you*

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
Ahaha, it's fine. xD I only just checked again since the first day >> -is a terrible Midorean-

And I won't be creeped out, don't worry~ Now that I've made a box and all.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
God. My horrible mind.
"I think I just Chu'd in your box."

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
I'll have to try extra hard to boost my creepiness with yours then, Ace. XD

Neo... I'm actually kind of intrigued to see where you go with all of these sexual innuendos. Will you be able to keep it up throughout the entire event? :P

SO. SO. SO. I made David a grape plush - well, okay. Story tiem.

Just in case you need to get caught up, David is my not-boyfriend. We started dating back in November, but it's a long-distance relationship. There's some strain because of that, obviously, and the fact that I'm a loser who has no money or license. ._. I can't really visit him or anything. So we decided it's best for now not to force ourselves together as we try to figure out how to make things work - if we can.

ANYWHO - back when we were still full-on dating, he made me a broccoli plush for Christmas. I was supposed to make him a grape in return, but... Lazy. So I made him one for Valentine's Day! (Even though we broke up the week before, lawlz. XD) I wanna show off my handy-work; it's in a Facebook album. The first three pictures are me with an old stuffed moose I gave him. The second three are just him and I. And the last three are the grape.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.291090060930301.62432.100000879293597&type=3&l=1a0718782c

I keep joking with him saying that he won't get his promised stuffed axolotl if he doesn't "take me back." xP Aside from this stuff though, making stuffed animals is pretty fun. I'm considering doing the Midorea logo.

The end!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:22 am Reply with quote        
I are has new avatar. Happy Is pretty.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next