Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines Day
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [info] Valentines Day Gift Exchange
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:12 pm Reply with quote        

Welcome to Midorea's First Valentine Gift Exchange! What exactly is a Gift Exchange you might ask? Well, it's fairly simple. For five days from Valentines Day, until Saturday the 18th, you can deliver Valentines to different Midoreans. To deliver a Valentine, simply place(post) it to the user's Valentine "Box" (thread).
You can send whatever you want to whoever you want, be it a poem, drawing, photo or even bake something! Whatever you like.
All Valentines that you make can be entered into the Valentine Card contest run by Freshie. Everyone who enters is guaranteed a prize.

If you don't have time to make something, or want to do a little extra, you can purchase gifts to be sent by Miu to someone of your choice. These can also be sent anonymously if you'd like. Just go to Miu's thread for details on how to purchase a gift.

We hope you enjoy the event, we're doing something a little different this time around! Have fun.

or the post on Tumblr

our post on Facebook

Or post this banner for others to see:

Code:
[url=http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=8916][img]http://midorea.com/vday_banner_small.png[/img][/url]

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
HOW TO: Valentine Box
How to make a Valentine Box!

Your Valentine Box is the place where all of your Valentines will be delivered. So make sure it looks pretty, those who put a lot of effort into theirs might get something extra! Wink
Valentine boxes are not real "Boxes" however, they're just threads in the Valentine Forum created by you, and is where Valentines sent to you will be posted. There is really no guideline for a thread, you are free to do what you like. Just make sure you post a topic, or you won't get your Valentines!

HOW TO: Send Valentines
How to send a Valentine

Is there someone special in your life you'd like to do something for, but you're not exactly sure what? Well, the answer is simple! Send them a Valentine.
To send them one, simply post your gift in their thread. See! It's as easy as that. Of course, you need to make sure they have a thread first. And you'll also need a gift.
... What? Don't have a gift? Well, problem solved! Miu is offering to send out gifts to whoever you choose, for a small fee of course! You can send Flowers, Candy, Teddy Bears... or even something a bit more "special" if you know what I mean! Wink
Just head on over to her Shop to pick something out.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:53 am Reply with quote        
Reserved
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 am Reply with quote        
Open. Smile Feel free to discuss the event in here, but please keep all off-topic chatting in their specified threads.
Have fun!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Gladde

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
I think I am a little confused as to how this is suppose to work, but I will pick up on it once things get started.

I'm excited to see Midoera have an event and will definitely pop in to join the fun Bouncy Heart

Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
If you have any questions, let me know. What exactly are you confused about? :3

Gladde

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I think I am picking up on what we are suppose to do.

We're sort of making items in digital forms (or making cookies, taking a picture of them, etc. ) and then posting them into everyone's threads, right? Kind of like making cards in real life and giving them to people in a classroom or similar situation?

Can we send real items, like for someone's wishlist or a small amount of currency to go along with the card/gift, etc. ?

Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:21 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, it's kind of like what we use to do in elementary school. Make a valentine box and everyone in the class would go around and deliver their valentines to each other. :3

And of course! Anything that can be "given" counts. ^^

Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
My thread[s] now open. ;D
Both my Valentine's Box and the contest thread. x3

Gladde

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
Alright, thank you, Cat, for helping to clear that up ^^

I shall make my "gifts" soon :3

Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
It's fine! If there's anything else you need cleared up, just let me know. Happy
I need to get to work on my gifts as well. >w< Wonder what I could make... hmm...

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:28 am Reply with quote        
:O I didn't know we could "make" gifts.. I thought we had to buy them from Miu! How do we get them into someone's box if we make them ourselves without them knowing who it is from?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 am Reply with quote        
You could buy a gift from Miu and send it anonymously, and include the gift you made in the message. ^^ The message can consist of whatever you want, so you can also send your hand made gifts that way.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
What is this! I have received a Red Rose item! x3

::Shop::
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
... Ah! And the plot thickens!

I think I saw a few blue roses lying around earlier... Hmm, now where was that at again...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next