Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Kalietha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
If you're still interested in OC art...I'm in the middle of a style change, so my quality's a little unpredictable, but if you'll give me a description to work from I can take a stab at it and you can pay me what you think it's worth.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
I'd be happy to give some art too~ Though my tablet hates me so it'll either be traditional or just poorly done with a mouse for now x-o

PixoChaos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:44 am Reply with quote        
If you're still interested, I can draw a pixel for you. I don't know if you like my style, so I'll link you to a portrait I did: http://pixochaos.deviantart.com/art/This-is-my-potrait-392427280

My tablet is broken and doesn't work, so I'm sorry if it doesn't end up so well. The pixel can't be that big, so it won't be as nice as old pics. But I tried, and that's the only thing that matters at the moment. Neutral

My style can be non-anime, but my anime skills seem to be better. If you don't want anime, I need an animal, unfortunately. Also, I need it to be female if it's human... I can't draw males without them looking very feminine looking. Duh
Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart
Heh, I don't have much... Maybe I can have a few silver? Or a weapon also might work. Copper can be if you don't have enough of both. But I guess anything more than 100 is fine. Or more than 10, if you're feeling poor.
Shizukesa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:29 am Reply with quote        
[imgleft]well.... im not really looking for a pixel. id rather have regular art xd. is there anybody else that can draw? you guys can draw for me if you get your tablets fixed later.[/imgleft]

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:34 am Reply with quote        
also just so everyone knows this is what id like to have drawn.

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:28 pm Reply with quote        
im still looking to buy artwork. this is what i want drawn.

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
still buying art!!!