Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Shizukesa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
Im buying character art with everything I own, all items and currancy. My quest for my dream avi was never accomplished due to not being able to find sellers which I gave up on as well as the fact its so hard to gain any silver from all the forums being so dead.

i want this drawn.

I tried the battle thing and evey time I tried to start a stread for research or continue in an already existing thread it somehow was 'wrong' and locked so I gave up on the battle system as well.

Since no one here is allowing me to have fun of any type and I dont have people to speak too on a regular basis and the ones that have since my joining here have been rather unpleasant.

Im buying art with everything. I have some OCs male and female. Currently I have 6,500 silver, 5 gold, 201 copper and anything in my inventory which isnt much but if you need the items its something. I will post a screenshot of that.

Please post samples of your work if you have any. Thank you.

The 2 questionmarks are Excellent Repair Hammer & Strong Repair Hammer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:43 am Reply with quote        
Anyone? I have OCs of both males and females all in different ages whichever you prefer that best fits your style.

Shiloh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
I might be interested in drawing some of your OCs (depending on whether I have time an' stuff ^^). I can probably upload a couple of older examples of my work in a little bit. I'm currently working on a bunch of fashion illustrations for my portfolio, and they mostly have faces and I try to give them personality and stuff (despite trying to focus on the clothing). So maybe you'd be interested in seeing some of those too?
ANYWHO,
Do you have any references or descriptions of your OCs?

Also, I just joined a couple of days ago, and yeah the forums are pretty dead- buuut I would be up for a chat pretty much any time if you want someone to talk to. I'm going to try start some threads but I have this horrible, horrible lurking habit Lips are Zipped

*pokepoke* Happy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:12 pm Reply with quote        
yes and thank you. do you color well? here are my refs. Rio would be nice since i dont have any of him yet. but if you think you can do something else better thats fine.

if you need to know something about him ask. his hair is under his hat so it wont need to be drawn.

Rio age 22, Spirit Hunter, from Spain, strong, handsome, and has a soft side with the ladies.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6210/00rio.png

Female Samuari age 21.

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:48 pm Reply with quote        
hello I still am seeking art.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:07 pm Reply with quote        
I just wanted to say I'm sorry that your experiences here on Mido haven't been great, and that a slow site can be a little frustrating. And I wish my art was good enough so I COULD draw for you. But I'm not good x3

::Shop::
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
What AnDe said ^^;; but I think you would have a better time if you went to some of the more popular threads and got into conversations. The charm of Mido isn't its productivity or massive userbase output, it's about the quality of each other's company. And there are very few avatar sites where there is something like that. Soft Smile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:16 am Reply with quote        
Dr. Tick Tock wrote:
What AnDe said ^^;; but I think you would have a better time if you went to some of the more popular threads and got into conversations. The charm of Mido isn't its productivity or massive userbase output, it's about the quality of each other's company. And there are very few avatar sites where there is something like that. Soft Smile

So is Elidiun Roll Eyes
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:48 am Reply with quote        
I said there were very few, not that this was the only one, thanks. Roll Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:27 pm Reply with quote        
I know I was just stating another site because thats the only other one I can think about, theres a lot of sites that have died or I just didn't feel right. However I love this site its very chill and you know everyone. Happy
.sparrow.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 am Reply with quote        
-pokes thread-
Is this still opaannn? .A.
I'd love to do a few OCs in exchange for some monies or items.
Here are some samples of my horrendehorreously inconsistent style.

MSpaint
floating chibi head
fullbody w/ crap coloring
bust
Nuruhanj

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:59 pm Reply with quote        
i've an art shop if u're interested ^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:33 am Reply with quote        
i love to enjoy ppls company but its rare that i actually do most ppl really are shitty. these forums are dead & theres been only 2 ppl i actually like that im sure dont remember me & about 3 ppl whove been shitty but what the hell can i do about it. givin the fact this place is slow & dead as a doornail im done here.

yes im still looking for artwork im actually looking for a fantastic color job atm. usually i look for good overall art but this time around i want some slammin color job. post with samples please of your work. im mostly interested in realistic or manga/anime realistic styles.

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:24 pm Reply with quote        
.sparrow. wrote:
-pokes thread-
Is this still opaannn? .A.
I'd love to do a few OCs in exchange for some monies or items.
Here are some samples of my horrendehorreously inconsistent style.

MSpaint
floating chibi head
fullbody w/ crap coloring
bust

how much do you want for a full body of Rio? i dont have any art of him at all.

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:25 pm Reply with quote        
Nuruhanj wrote:
i've an art shop if u're interested ^^

where is your shop located can i get the link please?