Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Atraea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:56 pm Reply with quote        
"Yess there]s a goood dooooog...slow down and give Martha time to look around..." Jack had basically slowed to a stop, giving Martha ample time to survey the area. And pick some of the larger glass shards out of his gnarled fur. Most people had just run screaming, ducking into stores and alleys. They were not who she needed.

"Augh, for fuck's sake how hard is it to find a chick on a--" Martha stopped once her eyes were set upon a small figure, rolling down the street toward them wearing a strange red outfit...she grinned.

"Scooter. Hey. Hey snap out of it." Martha began slapping at Jack's ears, to get him riled up, but he didn't seem to want to move. "Oh for--NOW you don't wanna get up...wait." She leaned down as close to his ear as she could manage, and said. "Jaaaaaackk...there's a bright red scooter for you to chaaaaase..."

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quote        
Alix crashed into Balboa, her shoulder catching him in the chest and her weight toppled him over. Alix, quick as a snake, brought the end of her scythe up to Balboa's face and kneeled heavily on his chest. With her free hand, Alix pulled the vial of extract from her pocket, flicked it open, and poured the last of it down Balboa's throat.

"I'd stay put if I were you," Alix said to the Vilo, "Or Remus'll tear out your Achilles tendon, which'd make walking rather hard. Also." Alix pulled back her fist and punched the Vilo in the jaw with all her strength.

"That's for the mace in the face," Alix said. "Remus! Go help Rosie!" As Remus ran out, Alix jogged into the back, looking for a place to plant the dart in her pocket. Shrugging, the girl dropped the dart near the ovens, then went to the more important task.

Boxing pies.

Remus jumped out of the shattered window, and looked around. Up above was his brother, keeping a watchful eye on the streets. Off to the side was the one who smelled like fire and brimstone, and the one who growls a lot. Remus knew he was supposed to help the growling one. It looked like the growling one was attacking the brimstone one. Remus slunk forward, then sprung at the feet of the one who stank of brimstone, holding him in place.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 pm Reply with quote        
Leigh coughed as the liquid slid down his throat, but it all went down. He had no clue what it was, but it wasn't the most appetizing thing to have in him.

Before he had any time to analyze what in the world it may have been, Leigh realized he was having a hard time moving. Not in a paralysis sense but more like he was very tired. He didn't want to move at all, and what with the pain in his leg, he was better off not moving.

"Sorry, guys. I'm out of this one." He mumbled. There was no way he was going to continue fighting after whatever just happened to him.

moptopperson

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
He was about to start snoring. His right leg twitched. Despite the uncomfortable position of his head, he was utterly relaxed. Something was moving on top of him. Probably a flea or something. Time to scratch.

He'd just about lifted his leg to kick Martha off when he heard the magic words: chase red scooter. His eyes snapped open. With a wrench he tore free of the glass.

"Chase? Chase! Scooter!"

"Fuck yes, I ALWAYS WANTED A SCOOTER"

Jack shook off some left over glass and shot after the scooter, howling and baying like an extra from Balto. He recognized the smell of the girl but all he could see was the scooter. He pounced (to the shame of all dogs everywhere) at the girl.

"Minemineminemine! PULL OVER OR I'LL HUFF AND PUFF AND TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF"

He hoped she'd understand the barking.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
Ange had hoped the giant dog with a girl riding on him wouldn't notice her, of course as she hoped this it did. "SHIT!!" She yelled as she turned her scooter to go the opposite direction. Probably the worst thing she could do. Because now the dog was chasing her full on. Concentrating the best she could while dodging through people and avoiding other objects on her scooter she managed to form a few of her darts she threw them behind her towards the giant dog that was barking at her heals she only hoped they managed to do some damage if they hit.

Atraea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
((Jack 58, Ange 6 AWWWWWW SHIT))

Jack runs recklessly after Ange, inching closer and closer to the coveted scooter, poor Martha in tow. Just as he is mere feet away, Ange whips around and throws three darts with remarkable precision, all of them hitting Jack in the face. Jack skids to a halt, paws wildly scratching at his nose to remove the projectiles.

"Oh my GOD this is absolutely ridiculous! Where the HELL is SAMI?!" Martha, who by this point was sick of being almost thrown off, jumps down from her perch on Jack's back. "Bad dog, BAD FUCKING DOG. Fuck this, I'll do it myself."

Generating what water she could from the puddles, she drew them in close, making a sphere.

"DROPLET PRISON!" She yelled, and hurled the water toward the Vilos girl.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
moptopperson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:14 pm Reply with quote        
And furthering the shame of canine kind, Jack got a face full of sharp objects. Like any dog, he was going to whine about it. After all, this was Martha's fault. It's always Martha's fault.

"Fuck! They're stuck in my face. My nose! Fuckin'shitdamnmotherfuckingsistereatingsandwiches."

To add insult to injury. 20th Century Witch was calling him a bad dog. He wasn't a bad dog. That was a LOW BLOW. HE FOUND THE GIRL. And DID NOT TURN HER INTO ROADKILL (yet).

"Hey, hey, no need to get mean, skinny britches. Do I see darts in your face? No? I'm a GOOD FUCKING DOG! YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW. YOU LYING- ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO ME?" And that hit him right in the guts. She was being so mean. . . He whined some more, not even paying attention to the fight. He swatted at the darts, remembered he had thumbs and pulled them out, growling curses that make any other dog blush in shame.

Jack considered that he'd spent too long transformed. He was starting to think more like a giant dog. . . To be frank, it was a step up from being Bitch-tits. . . assistant something or another.
Nuklearsamurai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
Logan watched the girl get unsteadily to her feet. He was surprised that she could get up at all really, after how many times he'd flung her across the street into objects of various density, yet undeniable solidity.

She was pissed though, that much was absolutely clear. Charging at him, Logan braced for her assault, catching the dog bounding out of the store out of the corner of his eye.

"It can never just be a one on one thing can it?" he said, quickly deciding the girl was a bigger threat.

He focused the next hit in his combo, the flames on his hands searingly hot. He charged head on to meet the girl, hoping to finish her off with a punch to the gut before the dog could reach him...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
((Rosie 93, Remus 21, Logan 18. Well FUCK.))

With Rosie charging toward her, Logan rears back his fist and upper-cuts right into her stomach. She is sent rocketing backward, rolling head over heels down the street, finally landing on her stomach. She curls inward, clutching her stomach. Remus lunges at Logan's feet, attempting to trip him up, but the damage to the one he was trying to protect is already done.

"AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHH FFFFFFFFFUCK!!!!" Rosie is culred into a fetal position on the side walk, arms pressed firmly against her sstomach. When she finally managed to pull them away, she looked down and saw a large burn on her stomach. she looked up, trying to focus her vision on the fire Vilo, saying with as much verbal acid as she could spit, "Ffffuck you piece of shit when I get Up, I'ma tear yer goddamn...aaarrrrgh....ALIIIIIIX!!!" Rosie reaches up, grabbing the pole on a nearby bike rack, pulling her self to her feet.

"ALIX WE NEED T' GO. NOW. WE DID WHAT WE NEEDED TO." She glares at Logan, blood coming out of her bottom lip, a smirk on her face despite it all. "I know whatchu wanna do. Gonna try n' come after us. Wouldn't fuckin' try it.

'Less you awright with leavin' yer boyfriend t' die." Rosie mustered up what strength she has left to try and skate away.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
Sami's car zoomed down the street and was halted by a sudden pile-up of traffic caused by something big and mean in the distance.

"Thomson, I can get out here and walk the rest of the way. Thank you." She smiled and opened the door. Before Thomson could object to her leaving, she had already closed the door and started towards the scene.

As she had expected, there was an enormous dog with a familiar-looking girl on top of it. And another familiar-looking girl trying to combat both of them. Sami smirked. She ducked to an alleyway and quickly transformed.

Heels clicked on the pavement as she calmly walked towards the chaos as if she was just walking through the park. "Ange, what in the world are you doing here? And the outfit? Simply fabulous!" She looked up at the dog. "And what are you doing here? It's much too dangerous."

Sami put her hand up to her mouth. "Nightshade mist." She blew a kiss towards Ange, sending a cloud of pollen in her face.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Ange had been weighing her options with the water that was coming for her Her wall would probably do nothing but simply slow it down which was a smart option if effective. The only problem was for some reason Sami had showed up and was seemingly on the bad girls side. Not knowing of anything else to do Ange did her best to duck down out of the way of both attacks yelling "Wall of thorns" as she did so.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
Alix heard Rosie's yell, finished throwing the fifth pie in a bag, and jogged out front. She hopped through the window, surveyed the scene for a second, and sighed. Alix whistled loudly for Icarus, who was circling above, pointed at the Hindenburg, and said "Le distraire jusqu'à ce que nous sommes loin. Remus! Hold him!" Alix then took off running at full sprint after Rosie, helping Rosie run away if necessary.

Icarus cawed in response to the order, tucked his wings, and dove straight at the bright one's face, clawing and flapping to fill his vision and keep him from moving. Remus chomped again at the ankles of the smoke-scented man, keeping the man from moving.

Nuklearsamurai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
"What did she mean by that?" he thought, glancing from the shattered wreck of a girl struggling desperately to climb up from the ground and bleeding from a dozen places, to the shattered wreck of Tabor's front window. It wasn't much of a competition as to which looked worse, but Logan definitely felt worse for the wrecked storefront. He saw the other girl stroll out of the window and call something out in french.

The dog was upon him, and that damned bird flew down from somewhere. Logan was angry by this point. He needed to get to Leigh, but he couldn't just let the two skanks get away like that. Roaring in frustration, he grabbed both creatures around their necks, trying to smash them against the ground...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
((Martha 24, Rosie 15, Sami, 93 (oh jeez), Ange 57, Alix 35, Remus and Icarus 50, Logan 84. I'ma end this before someone DIES))

Between Icarus flapping and attempting to claw his eyes out and Remus getting at least one ankle, Logan falls backward onto the ground, thoroughly distracted, allowing Alix and Rosie to escape to the nearest bus station to regroup, and hopefully catch the last bus.

On the other side of town, Martha's Droplet Prison reaches Ange before her Wall of Thorns activates (the latter shooting from the ground right AFTER the water encases her). Sami on the other hand, blunders her attack, the mist somehow backfiring and blowing right into her face, obscuring her vision and sending her into a coughing fit.

"Heh. I knew that would work. Between her play dates with Sami and having little to no training to begin with, she's barely a harm to anyone." Martha looks up at Jack, who is still whining and pawing at his nose. "Aha...no, you're not...terrible. But you should've been ready for that. Can't let the allure of a scooter get ahead of you. Now, where's Sa--Oh wow."

Martha clasps her hand over her mouth, trying to keep from losing it completely. Between Sami's lack of pants and the cloud of purple smoke and her make-up running due to all the coughing...it was just priceless.

"Hey, you okay?!" Martha yelled, trying not to sound too excited.

Out of nowhere, there's a boom of thunder and bolts of lightning cracking across the sky. Soon after, rain begins pouring down in sheets.

"Oop! Signal. JACK!" Jack stopped shaking water off of him to regard Martha as she climbed back onto him. "Let's get Sami before she asphyxiates and catches a cold."Jack seemed to snort at the notion of taking orders, but did so. He galloped over to Sami, picking her up by her bodice and tossing her onto his back behind Martha, who began to crack up as now Sami was wheezing, probably blind, and also covered in dog drool.

Martha steers Jack over to the rookie Vilos girl, stopping in front of her, as she splashed in her little fishbowl. "That will wear off after a few minutes, don't worry. Thanks for helping Sami out with her little pet project! None of this would work without you!" She flashed a spiteful grin. "Oh, by the by! You may want to make your way to that bakery! There's no telling what kind of shape your friends are in after what my associates did to them." Martha waited for the look of confusion on the vilos girl's face (and for Sami to find something to grab onto) before taking off down the street toward the bus stop where Alix and Rosie would be.

"Ciaoooo!"

After a few minutes of going around the block because Jack would not take direction, they see the stop in question in the distance. As they near the shelter, Martha is in shock to see how bad a shape Rosie is in.

"...What the hell happened to you?!"

"Nuthin'," Rosie muttered. Her voice was hoarse and her body ached. "Shut up an' take us back."

The two girls pile onto the back, and barely holding on, make their way back to the Chateau. Upon arrival, the girls all hop off of Jack, and walk into the lobby, dripping water every where. Jack, who has not been changed back, shakes all the water off of his fur, spreading wet dog smell through the foyer. Martha helps Sami into the dining room to sit, and goes to find the humidifier, which Alix helps Rosie to the couch.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
Alix practically carried Rosie to the couch, and whistled quietly when she caught sight of the large burn on her friend's stomach.

"Next time," she said, "Don't get hit that hard, okay? Just kick the dude in the shins. Or the throat. That's always a good spot. Oi, Martha!" Alix yelled for the other Misus agent. "You got anything for burns around? Rosie got a little scorched. And as dire as I'm sure what's-her-face's situation is, I got a feelin' she'll pull through no problem." Alix sat down on the floor and glanced around. She touched the side of her face to see how much damage the mace had done. A fair number of cuts, some deeper than others, with some decent bruising. Alix'd just tell her foster father that she fell and hit her head or something along those lines.

Alix folded her arms and leaned her head back against the wall, a small smile crossing her lips. She laid one hand protectively over her stack of pies at her side. All in all, a pretty successful venture. Mission accomplished, without getting too knocked around, and a few pies for the road. It was hard to ask for more.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next