Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Atraea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
((Remus 76, Alix, 80, Leigh 71 bad rolls are bad))

Remus is off to a great start, but in his excitement trips over his own feet, sending himself sliding across the tile floor and right into the counter. Alix's scythe only manages to trip Leigh up, with Leigh's mace swing landing right on Alix's face.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Atraea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:45 pm Reply with quote        
"What?! No! She's not there yet you idiot, she's with Sami!" Martha yanked at Jack's fur. "Heel you big ugly furball!" She was nearly thrown off after Jack slammed into the wall, and then when he started heading for Tabor's...

"No no NO you idiot, you're going to ruin everything, we need to find Sami and that other girl! Will you fucking stop and listen to me for one second you dumb dog?!" Martha tried yanking the fur back again, but to no avail. "Auuugh...how am I supposed to get him to sto...wait." She reached down behind his ear, as far as she could reach anyhow, and began scratching furiously.

"Come on gooood doggie, heeeeeeel."

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Nuklearsamurai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
"Owww," Logan grunted, regaining his footing from the gale force wind. "One of these times I'm gonna get around that and you'll be in for some serious hurt."

He began his charge again, his fist still ablaze as he saw the boots, and more predominately, the blades form around the little girls feet.

"Don't you know that wind just fans my flames? Magma Armor!" he roared, lava surging forth over his skin as he brought his hands up to catch her kick...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
((Rosie 63, Logan 18 ))

To Rosie's surprise, Logan's armor activates just in time for him to catch the blade of her kick, the momentum of her attack halted. Save for her foot, which Logan now has in his rocky grasp, her body falls onto the concrete.

"H-hey, th' fuck?!" Rosie landed awkwardly on her side, foot caught in the air. "Hey, let go!" She kicks her leg attempting to jog her foot loose from his grip.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Nuklearsamurai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh no, not this time kiddo. You're not getting away that easy."

Logan held tight to her foot with both hands, and began rotating on the spot, building momentum to hurl the girl as far as he could manage...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
It was all well and good until everything went warm and fuzzy. Something starting skritching in that sweet spot just behind his ear and Jack simply shut down.

One moment he was going full tilt.
The next he'd taken an abrupt shift into a bus stop, putting his head through the glass.

But he didn't notice, murmuring in doggy bliss as Martha scratched.
"Kill 'em all, kill all the bitches. . . Piss on all the beds. They're mine, damnit."
Atraea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
((Rosie 75, Logan 42. AWWWW THIS SHIT'S REAL NOW))

Rosie feels herself lifted off of the ground, head spinning. Just as it seems like she might throw up, Logan tosses her clear across the street through the window of another boutique, knocking over the delicately decorated mannequins in the display.

"Aw hell naw." Rosie rises from below the broken window, wind swirling violently around her, whipping the dainty fabrics and jewelry about the store. She tears a dress that was caught on her shoulder in half, throwing it to the ground. She raises both hands, a wind sphere in each one, and pitches them both at the Fire Douche with all her might.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Nuklearsamurai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
"Looks like i can throw you a lot farther than I can trust you," he chuckled as glass tinkled down through the shattered window he'd just created.

"Oh crap..." He said as he saw the tempest building around her as she extricated herself from the store front, wind spiraling around both her hands.

"Magma Armor don't fail me now." With that he crouched down, melting his armor to the cement hoping to weather the oncoming storm...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
Alix watched the mace come swinging toward her face as if in slow motion. She reflexively closed her eyes (as if that would make it hurt any less) and tried to turn away, but really didn't have the time. The mace hit her in the cheek, the crystal spikes breaking through her mask, cutting her face, and knocking her to the ground.

"...ow."

Alix rolled quickly over, coiled herself, then jumped, using her scythe to keep the mace away while driving her shoulder into Balboa's chest to knock him to the ground.

Remus shook his head to clear the thoughts from his skull, and the smell of pies from his nose. He bounded forward, and bit at the earthen one's hamstrings.

Atraea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
((Rosie 11, Logan 78 ))

Rosie's sphere's whip through the air, hitting their target dead on, knocking away his armor revealing the boy beneath, completely exposed.

"Aha...ahahah..hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Rosie's laughted was laden with blood lust at this point. SHe stepped over the broken window, shards of glass cutting through her outfit and making superficial cuts on her legs. She ran toward the now exposed Fire Douche,, still cackling, jumping into the air to do a forward flip, and bringing her bladed feet right down onto her target.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Nuklearsamurai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:51 pm Reply with quote        
Logan felt suddenly cold as his armor was stripped away. Looking up, he saw Rosie mid-air, blades plummeting towards him.

"Shitshitshit!" he said. "Supernova!" he cried, his hands and feet bursting into white hot pinpoints of fire, before rolling to the side and trying to swing a kick at her midriff...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:53 am Reply with quote        
Leigh caught his balance after almost falling onto the ground and felt the mace crunch on the wrong target. Oh well, you can't always have perfect aim.

He saw both of them charging at him once again, the girl trying to keep the mace from hitting her. Fortunately, he had other weapons to use.

Leigh attempted to sidestep to dodge the skeletal dog's oncoming bite, while shouting "Crystal Shot!" and firing shards of crystal at the girl before she could tackle him.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 pm Reply with quote        
Ange was across town with Sami when she got the text from Leigh. "Sorry to cut this short but I have to go sorry" Ange said basically running out of the shop her and Sami where in to get across town. She ducked into an ally and quickly transformed and tool her scooter out of its carry bag and hopped on zooming her way down the sidewalk to get to Tabor's. Yelling out sorrys here and there as she inadvertently knocked a couple people out of her way.

Of course the weird thing she noticed was that everyone seemed to be running from something even on this side of town. "Why are people running?" She thought to herself it was then that she saw why. "I guess a giant dog that someone is riding on is a good enough reason." She muttered to herself as she began to think of a plan to deal with this situation she was now in on her own it would seem.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:43 pm Reply with quote        
Sami was actually having a decent time with Ange when she got the sudden text. Yeah, her tutor. She knew it was probably one of her teammates calling her to help stop Rosie and Alix. And those two had been doing really well at not getting caught. She sighed.

Before she could say anything to maybe deter her, though, she was off on her little scooter. "Hey! Wait up!" She shouted waving her arms as she ran behind her. Ange was too far away to hear Sami's shouts, however, so she had to try and find a way to get to her before she got to the others. Running was right out, as she didn't want to get her new dress too sweaty.

She pulled out a phone. Thank goodness for chauffeur services. "Yes, Thomson, I'm at the corner near mom's main boutique. Could you pick me up and take me to Tabor's? I need to meet up with a friend of mine."

Atraea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 pm Reply with quote        
((Alix 2, Remus 25, Rosie 43, Logan 5, 41))

Alix, not wanting to feel the brunt of any attack after having her mask cracked off her face, knocks Leigh's mace out of his hand with the scythe, while charging her shoulder into him, knocking him to the ground, his crystals flying into the ceiling. Seeing this as an opportune moment, Remus clamps his vice-like jaw around one of Leigh's calves.

Rosie, on the other hand, is not so lucky. Logan manages to roll out of the way, with Rosie landing right beside him, a wide open target. Logan's Supernova activates and his kick hits her in the side, exploding on impact and sending her flying down the street and into a lamp post.

"FFffffuuuuuu-huhuhuhuuuuuck..." Rosie lies face-down on the ground. She slowly gets to her feet, growling at her target. After compeltely getting to her feet, she begins skating on her blades toward him, building momentum, all rage and frustration, intending to simply tackle him to the ground.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next