Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
OrangeAutumn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:34 pm Reply with quote        
2011 has ended and the good, the bad, and the ugly will go along with it.

I hope you have shared fond memories with the people you love, lived through your hardships and kept true to your self. It is the end of the old year and the start of a new. In my culture, we teach to let go of the past so that evil will not sow its seed in your new year.

Did you learn anything new in the 2011? Do you have any regrets? Any good memories? What made you laugh? Cry? What would you do again?

I learned in 2011 that I have not been true to myself. I had put other people's happiness above my own but now I know full well that they can make them selves happy without my help.

At the start of the new year I got into college! I am proud of myself and happy that I am moving forward to my goal as a pediatrician. I am not stagnant and finally doing something I am happy to do.

I have many regrets and I am ashamed of speaking about it. I am working my way towards being a good person and until I am ready to speak of it, I will keep them locked in my heart.

My grandmother passed away on Christmas. It pains me to realize that, my grandmother, the strongest pillar in my life has to leave me so soon. I have always thought she would be around when I got married and had beautiful great-grandkids for her dote over. She had a hearty laugh and was always wise and caring. She taught me how to be self-sufficient in agriculture and cooking. My grandmother was the one who was always there. I love her so much. Rest in peace.

I look forward to the new year. I look forward to seeing everyone grow up and become adults. I hope that when I grow older, I can look back and say I had a fantastic life with the ups and downs. Don't give up on yourself. Smile

Tell me what do you look forward to in the new year?
Ayuhi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:42 am Reply with quote        
Happy New Year to You too, OrangeAutumn Smile

Yes, a good memory, only a single one, but that is alright. No need for too many to pop up, or I have simply forgotten about them.. I probably learned to be less insecure, but not when to back off. I am bad in socializing with any kind of life-form... And I am not sure when I will learn it, but for now, I don't need to learn it, I guess, but perhaps 2012 will bring me some wisdom Smile

I hope you will feel better soon about your grandmother, I am sure she would love to see you grow up all nice and beautiful. I wish her her Rest in Peace too.

I look forward.. to new ames for my PlayStation(3). Hmm, of course, I hope my drawings get better, to befriend a certain male and to sever bonds I don't want/wish to have. That's all, I guess. Can't be too picky.

Also, Congratulations on going to college! I hope you rock this new year.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:43 pm Reply with quote        
2011 was a good and yet bad year.
On one hand, I learned a lot and worked up the courage to ask a girl out(and she said yes).
On the other hand, I got a job and it made having a social life virtually impossible.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 pm Reply with quote        
If I had to describe it, I'd say 2011 was a year of growing for me. I grew so much, in so many ways it's mind boggling. I am not the same person I was at the beginning of 2011, not by any means at all...
Pretty much 2011 started out for me as feeling lonely and depressed, no real goals. But then my grandma got sick, and suddenly I had purpose again. I still felt alone, but I think in some way it was necessary. I was pretty much on my own for three months while I took care of her. My grades improved and I graduated with a 3.4 GPA in May...
I'm not going to go into detail about my summer, but basically, that was the peak of my roller coaster of a year.
Fall was OK, but again, lost my purpose and was losing grasp on the only thing keeping me sane. December was when I lost it... still trying to get it back, honestly. But... I think... looking back at everything that has happened, it will all work out. There is purpose in everything, and even when we can't begin to understand what that purpose is... we just have to keep going and remember that it will all work out in the end.

Hope you all had a great New Year.
Onto 2012 and the many mysteries that await us...

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES