Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 131, 132, 133, 134  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. .:| LOTA |:. D E A D_S E A S O N_ E V E N T
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:41 am Reply with quote        
SQUID!!!
*captures you and places you in a glass jar*

Ah, right, growing things... Duh
I need to work on that too.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 am Reply with quote        
Haaiii guys sorry had a weird few days again..
And yay me \o/ And congratumalations to everyone else as well ^^

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:06 am Reply with quote        
Congratulations to everyone! And SQUIDD. I miss your bright pink text popping up in the threads Sad

::Shop::
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:13 am Reply with quote        
*Falls in* Figured I would do that for the hay of it. Anyway how is everyone hopefully good. I am wide awake and shouldn't be but I am anyway and and I forgot what else I was going to even say.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
I'm suddenly reminded of Ducky from both NCIS and The Land Before Time.

Sonatina

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:21 pm Reply with quote        
*hugs Neo for watching amazing shows* I love both of those Duckys Bouncy Heart

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
Ducky from land before time makes me sad

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:05 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, because it reminds me of a friend of mine who is slightly different from most people, so he will never be fully accepted.
Earlier today I nearly shed a tear because my Philosophy Club(mine, because I am prez) was talking about death. Apparently, I have been holding back some stuff from deaths gone by. I really miss my grandparents and my uncle. I want them back. Sad

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:31 pm Reply with quote        
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT I FORGOT TO DO.

I really need my own agenda book for LOTA crap fjkrnklggfngkerjlgntrk.

OKAY I'M GOING TO DO THE RACE AND THEN THIS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED AND WE MUST ALL ASSIMILATE BACK INTO THE MAIN THREAD.

I feel like assimilate is the wrong word but I'm too lazy to look up its definition to check lol

Also I /will/ get all the sketches done. eventually. at some point. >__> if I don't forget. yeah.

-ahem-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, also! There are a bunch of things I feel like I'm forgetting that I was supposed to do a month ago and never did, mainly to do with prizes.

I believe Lexi still needs her fox familiar tagged.

AnDe also needs her little yeti familiar.

I forget who actually /won/ the yeti familiar. I think it was... Maeve? Or was it Lexi? afnrlnrer

Who the hell got the other familiars, the owl and the pixie thing? Please remind me ;___;

Actually, the people who got familiars, if you could fill out the little familiar form in the main shop (in the Trading Post) and PM it to me, that would be extremely helpful, since I need names anyway.

Christ, I need to get all my familiars sorted out.

Also, Branny's custom, and the two auction centaurs from this event need to grow a stage. They're long overdue xD (I haven't finished any of their child stages mrghhg ltkr >C )

Maeve just got her custom so she gets to wait lolol sorry Maeve. I still feel awful about that.

Hopefully I'll get most of this done this weekend, but no promises. This year has really been killing me ;___;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:54 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Doctor, I just wanna say how awesome you are and not to feel super overwhelmed. (holy crap took me like 5 minutes to remember the word overwhelmed.) And I will fill out the form for the Fox familiar. I need to also go back and see battle comp. 1st prize and that was what I won.. Ill go see that now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:00 pm Reply with quote        
Alright, I just went and looked and you never gave us the option of choosing which prizes we wanted for the Mock Battle. Oki doki, and now I am off to sort out the fox familiar.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:02 pm Reply with quote        
the results are in!

These were the final results for the Race! They came out as follows...

Lynette: 19 + 1 + 3 = 23
Silas: 16 + 2 + 4 = 22
Desthe: 19 + 5 + 1 = 25

Desthe takes first place with 25 points!
Lynette comes in second with 23 points, and
Silas makes third place with 22 points!

The winners will be contacted shortly. Or, at least, the first place winner will be. Can't make any promises for the second or third.

And that ends the competitions! (Finally, ha, the race got dragged out long enough). Which ends this event C: you guys will still see smatterings of those sketches I have to do, but other than that, it's officially over! I hope you guys enjoyed it~!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
lexi luthor wrote:
Alright, I just went and looked and you never gave us the option of choosing which prizes we wanted for the Mock Battle. Oki doki, and now I am off to sort out the fox familiar.

I didn't?

...Did I do it for the knowledge comp? I could have sworn I did those... o no

I'll... do that now I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:29 am Reply with quote        
Hey.. I am coming back to the site to give out items to people that still play this game, and was wondering if you minded if I picked people out of this thread to give items/money to?

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 131, 132, 133, 134  Next