Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
I'm very excited that it's December. I'm absolutely in love with the holidays. Mainly cause the atmosphere around my house and other peole it generally just happier, warmer, and friendlier :3

I have no ideas what I'm going to do when I'm finally on break, but i know I'll enjoy myself. What're you all going to do that you're excited for?

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:31 am Reply with quote        
SO EXCITED SO EXCITED SO EXCITED!! Happy

It was around this time last year that I got incredibly sick and depressed, and my family banded around to support me. I love them dearly so I want to get a family portrait taken with them... Our first one. :] It's just hard to plan for it without giving anything away, haha!

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:37 am Reply with quote        
My family doesn't really do much for the holidays, buuuut I'm really looking forward to giving them their presents, especially mum. Oooo she'll be mad if she finds out how much money I spent on it but I know she'll like it lol x.x
I hope we go bowling sometime or something.. That'll be enough for me :3

JOLLY COOPERATION!
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:10 am Reply with quote        
I loooove Christmas!! All the baking, and the trees, and the presents, and the pretty lights, and it's when our cousins come from Holland. Christmas is great fun!!

Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:38 pm Reply with quote        
Kupsy wrote:
My family doesn't really do much for the holidays, buuuut I'm really looking forward to giving them their presents, especially mum. Oooo she'll be mad if she finds out how much money I spent on it but I know she'll like it lol x.x
I hope we go bowling sometime or something.. That'll be enough for me :3

Aww Kupsy that sounds so sweet! x3
What're you getting her? o:

Kitty: I know what you mean about your cousins! I always go up during break to see all my family in another state, I can't wait to go :3

Chu: You mean a portrait like a painting or a photo? That sounds so sweett. I think my family's only ever had one big family photo that I was actually in. Normally they all get together during thanksgiving but we're always at home then so I'm not a part of it xD

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
I got her this: Link
It's about as big as my hand, proper lead crystal, and sooo sparkly, and she loves birds as much as me lol...
So really happy with it ^^
Oh, and I know it's really unlikely but for the few people here on my Facebook, don't mention it there for obvious reasons xD

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
Family photo. I'm planning on getting my mom a picture frame engraved too - one from her favorite store. Although, knowing my tendency to write novels instead of sentences, I'll probably end up giving her a hand-written letter and just engrave a simple phrase or something. Either way, I can't wait! It's about time for her to be reminded of what an incredible woman she is.

EDIT: That is gorgeous, Kupsy! <3 She'll love it.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
That is really beautiful Kupsy, I'm sure she'll love it too much to even try to get upset at the price <3
P.S. My computer thinks your name is Syrup xD

Chu: Aw that sounds really sweet! Is it a family photo of your entire family, or just your intermediate family?

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
Syrup?

I'd love, love, love one of the entire family, but it's just not possible at the moment. It'll just be myself, my brother and sister, and my mom and step-dad.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
Yes for some reason it believes Kupsy is Syrup. Or that's what auto correct believes anyway xD

I know what you mean. My family is huge, and of course I'm really the one one who lives far away, its so sad. And aw, that sounds so sweet :3

Lost_Ninja9213

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
ooh its really pretty!! i got bracelets for my sisters from a craft fair Happy i love baking cookies with my mom and aunts, which we need to do soon...we end up making chocolate peanut butter balls, sugar cookies, turtles, etc
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 am Reply with quote        
Demon, how random! XD

Ninja, I love chocolate peanut butter balls! I always bake a lot. This year I'll (hopefully!) be visiting my boyfriend's family, so I need to brush up on my baking skills if I want to impress them. Wink

Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:13 am Reply with quote        
Omg I should totally call myself Syrup now...

And thanks lol /o\ Still looking forward to giving it to her... Is it the 25th yet?
/Envies on Ninja for getting to bake - Syrup wants to bake QQ

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Lost_Ninja9213

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:06 am Reply with quote        
then bake!! btw love the colors on your avi, very pretty Happy i made chocolate chip cookies last night for one of my classes...i loooove choc peanut butter balls...after the peanut butter is gone, we throw random stuff into the chocolate, like chex, raisins, etc.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:31 am Reply with quote        
Ninja, expect one more person for Christmas.