Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. WINNERS ANNOUNCED! The Autumnal Campfire
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:36 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks lol /o\ Was worried it wasn't creepy enough or anything...
And couldn't come up with an idea for a while, ended up typing CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING repetitively for a long while and then this came into my head xD

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:57 pm Reply with quote        
Super unique! I love it Kupsy Happy It doesn't leave you with that, "ahhh goddd nooo" feeling but it is a brilliantly executed idea and definitely has that mysterious, ambiguous aura that horror stories need.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
Yays, just glad I'm actually capable of writing still. Used to do loads but not in ages lol..

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Sameth_Delaetus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
*eyes light up* Writing? Did someone say writing? *shot'd*

Ahem. Yeah. I love writing, if you couldn't tell ^^;

Currently, however, my muse is...er...on vacation. Let's go with that. *kicks conspicuous metal cage under desk, out of sight*

*winces when desk is blown up*
Lemme rephrase: my muse is being a stubborn bitch. However, I kinda just got an idea.

So mebbe I need to go run with it. So long as no scissors are involved, anyway.

I shall return to read what you wrote, Kupsy, but if I read it now, I might echo it in my own piece...which would be bad. But, I will be back. From what I did see of my very quick scan, it looks cool. And about writing. Which is automatically awesome...Went back to read and was blown away. 'Twas awesome! And creepy. And I'm kinda wary of my pens now *glares at writing instrument*

*zooms off to write*
EDIT: I'm back. And I'm not so sure this is horror so much as horrible XP
Well, here goes...

Kim stared at the person who advanced on her.

Her mind presented her with guarded blue eyes that gained a certain softness when they looked at her; crazy blonde hair that tended to stick up in random directions, no matter how often it's owner protested that they had styled it; a mouth that was generally neutral, but could curl into the slightest of smiles without much provocation from her; a tall, yet lithe form that belied the strength behind it; strong hands that still had calluses on them from too much guitar playing.

The reality? The reality was something she swore she would die before she saw.

Those blue eyes were now blood red and held more than a hint of crazy in their depths; the haphazard blonde was stained to a dark brown by copious amounts of blood; the lips of the mouth were pulled back to reveal the teeth bared in a feral grin; the tall, yet lithe form was now lopsided; the hands…hand…was stained with dried blood.

The reality was not any longer something she swore to die before she saw. Her lover, her other half, her soul mate, the yang to her yin…he was gone. The empty, nearly destroyed shell of his body limped towards her. His mind, his essence…that had been the first thing to go.

It was no wonder, seeing as what was left of him had been lost in the fight that had claimed two of his three brothers, and one their wives.

Kim knew that she could let him kill her, not have to try to live without him…but that his corpse would go on killing until someone else could stop it. And the number of people who could do so were slim to none, at the moment.

Footsteps on the snow behind her caused her to whirl around.

The man in front of her should have been dead. "Like my present?"

"You—"

A hand emerged through the upper left hand side of her chest.

"You were saying?" He asked as she stared at the growing red stain upon her shirt. "You look so shocked." He shook his head, smirking.

Move. She willed herself, but her legs merely collapsed.

"This is a lovely way to die, hm?" He asked as he walked closer. "On your knees, like the bitch you are…with all those you swore to protect dead before you."

Unbidden, her eyes scanned the bodies strewn across the snow-studded street. Bobby—the two had never gotten along, but she'd never wish his way of death upon someone; Angel—the one who'd waited until the last possible second before firing the shot that caused their attacker's lopsided gait; Sofi—who's last act had been to rip off one of his hands as the other hand impaled her in the same manner as she currently was.

She wouldn't, even if she could, take another look at the one behind her. He was the one she had failed the most, the one who had been used as the instrument of the man in front of her. Even if he had somehow retained his sanity after being forced to kill his family, he would have never forgiven her.

"Nothing to say now?" The man pressed as the hand in her chest twisted.

She refused to give him the satisfaction of so much as a flinch.

He grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at him. "I will watch the light fade from your—"

His voice broke off abruptly as the dagger she had hidden up her sleeve danced across his unguarded throat.

"If I go…" She managed out weakly, as breathing was starting to become a chore. "You're going to hell with me." With the last of her strength, she pulled herself off her now-motionless attacker's hand with a sickening slurping sound, turned and drove the knife into the only man she had ever loved.

He dropped, eyes wide in death, to land a few feet from the one who had orchestrated the whole thing.
Satisfied that he couldn't be enslaved again, she didn't fight the darkness encroaching upon the edges of her vision. She knew where she belonged in the afterlife; it would be hell, undoubtedly, but at least she had purchased the ticket for the one who had caused all this.

Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name

(Will assassinate someone for an Huo Draconem Svarde, Adult Dragon Wings Ice Adult Dragon Wings Fire Happy )
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:53 pm Reply with quote        
WINNERS:

1st Place: Dr. Tick Tock
2nd Place: Kupsy
3rd Place: Sameth_Delaetus

There would be a runner up but you losers didn't submit any more stories. I'll have your prizes to you guys soon!
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:05 pm Reply with quote        
That made me chuckle for some reason, and I'm not generally a chuckler :p
Anyway: YAY~ And congrats to other winners ^^

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quote        
Yeyy Hai

Congrats everyone ~throws confetti~