Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. WINNERS ANNOUNCED! The Autumnal Campfire
Sameth_Delaetus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah :3

A lot of them just sound interesting...even if there's no way they can be true.

I just wonder a lot about the...Free Masons?...I believe they're called.

Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name

(Will assassinate someone for an Huo Draconem Svarde, Adult Dragon Wings Ice Adult Dragon Wings Fire Happy )
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, they are the Free Masons, and they sorta tie in with Illuminati.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:22 pm Reply with quote        
I was gonna call them stone masons and then I was like "no, that's a job XD"

But, yeah...I just think it's interesting~
Yanno?

And the Knights Templar.

Touch me with your love

(Will assassinate someone for an Huo Draconem Svarde, Adult Dragon Wings Ice Adult Dragon Wings Fire Happy )
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:26 pm Reply with quote        
:o whats the Knights Templar? Enlighten me Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quote        
I DUNNO WHAT I'M DOING SO I'LL JUST POST THIS

She smiled and tapped the glass wine bottle with long, polished fingernails. "This is from my own private vineyard," she softly boasted, before lovingly pouring two glasses. I shifted in the uncomfortably comfortable armchair, accepting my glass with the most graceful smile I could muster.

"Back to your mortgage, Mrs- uh-" I glanced down at the open binder on my lap. "Mrs Hart." I paused, waiting for the usual, Oh, call me Jenny. No need to be so formal, but there was silence opposite me. I looked up to see her still eying her wine glass lovingly, a sad smile perched below her nose. "It says here that you inherited this house, and you claim... you were not aware the mortgage had not been completely paid?"

She put the bottle down and lifted her chalice to her sad smile to drink.

I sniffed, though it did no good to clear my stuffed nose. It was awful, having to work with a cold. But what else was there to do? "Is your vineyard part of that inheritance? If it was passed down to you then it cannot be confiscated as repayment. But it doesn't list it here as..."

"Yes, yes," Mrs Hart said impatiently, fluttering her hand to wave away the useless information. "I'm willing to give the house as compensation, I just need to know that my vineyard will be left alone."

"Ah, so take the inherited house instead of the vineyard? That can be arranged quite easily, I just need to assess the value of both-"

"You haven't touched your wine."

I looked down at the glass that I had placed on the coffee table, untouched. "I shouldn't drink alcohol with my cold medicine," I said genuinely. "But I am still interested in seeing your vineyard so as to-"

"Assess it and the like, yes, I know." The woman sighed and brushed away a strand of hair that had escaped from her dark bun. "When will you be coming to do that? I'm a very busy person, you understand."

I sat still for a moment, and heard for the first time the clock on the wall, ticking away the seconds. This woman, who had no occupation, had inherited a fortune of millions, and who had been outside sleeping in the sun when I arrived, was telling me that she was busy. I held back my scoff and insolence. "We can get it over right now, if you wish," I said as politely as I could.

Mrs Hart seemed to think this over for several seconds, taking another sip of wine and sucking on her teeth once it was swallowed. "Very well," she finally admonished, placing her glass beside mine and standing with a flourish. She was at the parlor doorway before I had even escaped the clutches of the deep-cushioned chair. "Hurry up now," she snipped, and disappeared around the corner. Clumsily clutching my still-open binder to my chest, I hurried after her.

The house she had inherited was small but finely built, and after some quick turns in the hallway we came to a beautifully adorned blue door. The swirling carvings on it all blended seamlessly together, the intricate gold plaiting around the edges accentuating the swirls. It seemed to entice one to open it, beckoning me to come closer. It was a little unnerving, actually.

I had no time to investigate this feeling before Mrs Hart opened the door and stepped out into the blinding mid-noon sun. Perhaps it was simply my medicine messing with my head. As she strode unperturbed into the sea of vine-drowning trellises, I hastily closed (the already forgotten beauty of) the door and jogged to catch up to her dark form, blurred behind my squinted eyes. "I just need to walk around the perimeter to see how big it is," I said quickly, before we got too far into the belly of the vineyard. Mrs Hart ignored me and continued walking.

"There won't be much I can assess here," I kept on. "I don't think I can estimate..." She finally slowed, and I thought I had finally got her attention. Instead, she turned away from me and pulled a vine down from a trellis.

My eyes grew accustomed to the sunlight. Blinking away the last of the burning sensation, I put my hand on Mrs Hart's arm to turn her towards me. "Mrs--!"

My stomach heaved into my throat as she turned and smiled sadly at me.

Mrs Hart had a vine in her hands.

No, not a vine.

I stepped back, dropping my binder and vaguely hearing the out-of-place voice in my head whisper the papers are going to get dirty. Looking around, I realized for the first time that the trellises were entangled with human organs. Blood slid down their beautifully carved, blue fences. A hint of gold plaiting peeked out from under a small intestine.

My breath caught in my throat. I felt vomit rising my chest. A hint of gold plaiting... it accentuates the swirls.

I watched senselessly as Mrs Hart pushed aside some of the hanging entrails to reveal a bloated, lifeless body hanging upside down among its own...

"Vines," I whisper.

No. Not vines.

Mrs Hart's morose smile is still plastered on her face. "Are you quite alright?" she snips, her impatience contrasting sharply her soft smile. "Perhaps you drank too much of my wine."

"Yes," I say, before my voice sticks in my throat. I hadn't had any wine.

The exposed corpse's engorged face stares blankly back at me. I feel vines wrapping around my arms, clinging to my clothes. Had the sun gotten so bright? I let the vines pull me under the trellis, out of the blinding daylight.

"Perhaps you would like some more wine," I hear Mrs Hart say. "It's the best quality- right from my own vineyard."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
jaw

drop

That was fucking creepy.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:17 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, why thank you Hai I actually thought it wasn't creepy enough and too predictable Duh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
O_O; Uhm. Wow.

CREEPY. REALLY CREEPY.

*gets flamethrower* No vines shall get me! >D

Touch me with your love

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
very creepy Happy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:58 am Reply with quote        
I can't wait to curl up and watch the Nightmare Before Christmas, one of my all time favorite movies. So what's everyone up to???
Reika

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
Oooh I like that movie too Happy
last year my high school did that story for a musical. Really great singing >w<

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:49 am Reply with quote        
My mom laughs at me because I know like all the songs in the movie. I have the soundtrack. I love Jack
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:02 pm Reply with quote        
/facedesks
Finally thought of a story, and it was going so well....
And now I just can't think of an ending.. So.. close... AARRUUGHGHTODFTGUJDRO /dies
EDIT: I know it's not that creepy, but I've discovered I'm not that good at scary/creepy stories...

"I can't think of a damn story to write!"
He threw bundles of paper to the floor, clasped his head in his hands, and counted to ten. Anger gets you nowhere mate, he thought to himself, just calm down and start again.
He sighed and picked up his pen, then sighed at the pen, which, having getting caught up in his paper flinging maelstrom, had decided to leak all over the rest of the papers and desk.
He sighed yet again, counted his own sighs for the hell of it, then went to bed.

The ink from the pen slowly slid across the paper, creating black blotches in its wake. The blotches then began to twist themselves into abstract shapes and drawings...

He woke up, convinced of hearing a rustling sound. Quickly flicking on the bedside lamp, he sat up and glanced around his room. Then stared at the floor in wonderment...
"Self-cleaning floors?... Awesome."
The floor remained stationary, as floors generally do, especially with the lack of paper from earlier writing block related tantrums. Sure now that this was a dream, he turned off the light and went back to sleep.

The ink, having consumed all the paper, was now beginning to gain some form of solidity. The fact that it had quickly swept its way under the mans bed suggested a primitive sentience growing within it. It slowly began to crawl its way up the legs of the bed...

He awoke again, convinced this time of a slithering sound.
"I swear if those pathetic teens next door are throwing things at my house again, heads shall be rolling..."
He pulled himself out of the bed and stared out the window. No hateful teens were present. He turned back to look at the bed.
"Hmmh... Was the bed always this dark?..."
He stared at the bed for what seemed like hours, though the clock would confirm it was about five minutes.
"Bah, I need sleep."
Climbing back in the bed, he glared at the ceiling for a while, certain it was to blame somehow, but eventually slept, dreaming of potential stories.

Having now reached the mattress, the ink slowly sunk its way through it, claiming it all as its own. It then moved up to the blanket... Any observer who was a little out of the ordinary would probably say it was enjoying itself, with the pace it was moving at... But there was no such observer, or perhaps they would have warned the man when the ink finally moved towards him...

The flat was searched several days later, after neighbours had become distressed that they hadn't seen him in days. Nothing was found in the flat except one piece of paper, blank. The police took it and sealed it away in a plastic bag in-case any prints were to be found, but nothing was discovered...

One year later, to the second, reports were filed all over the village of writing appearing all over their walls, ceilings and floors. The same two words, over and over again. Police eventually attempted to connect it to the missing man, and bought out the piece of paper they took before. Ink filled the bag, and as they opened it, it flowed out and started to cover everything, leaving the same two words in its wake:

JOLLY COOPERATION!
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
That was cool! Really really different! Happy
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:30 pm Reply with quote        
I agree! I really liked it ^_^