Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Midorean Parade
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm Reply with quote        
But I meant something like.. different than that. Where we can use midorea MAD and create avatars to fit a certain theme.. such as..

Theme: Fire

and everyone comes up with an avatar they made on MAD such as..

Example Avatars:

Now say they are three entries... The judges vote on which one they think best fits the theme and looks most awesome.

Make more sense?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:01 am Reply with quote        
Ah, I see. Yeah, that's always a possibility. :3

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quote        
You dont like it T_T But, I have always liked things like that because I felt like I don't have to be rich to have great style Cool

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:19 am Reply with quote        
Haha, it's not that. XD I'm just collecting ideas at this point. Avatar contests are loads of fun though - I always used to love them.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
Late post is late. I just chashed in the tickets from the raffle, and now I have one spare set and 125 tickets to give away - I'll only give individual items to each person though, and I'll probably give them each away randomly. Anyone want/need 125 extra tickets?

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 pm Reply with quote        
I can add 15 tickets to the box, I have no use for them.. xD

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, alright. XD 140 tickets then!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12