Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Midorean Parade
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:35 pm Reply with quote        
BUUUUUT it said 11:01 in the post... T_T

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:46 pm Reply with quote        
I really need to rant. I'm not specifically trying to bash anyone but it just annoys me that someone would use tactics such as to wait last minute to make a bid so there was no way anyone would be able to beat them... but they fail at it and post 2 minutes too late and they are still rewarded. SO MUCH ANGST! T_T

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
I know that it's frustrating, but Midorea time is fast - it was 11:59 by my clock. I'm sorry that you're disappointed. :[

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
*sigh* I took a shower and calmed down about it. Well Midorea time on my clock is like 2 hours slow lol I'm sorry for freaking out. I'm a real, 'Thats not fair!! D:' type of person. I'm the one who screams from my dugout, "They didn't touch the base!" in baseball and I call out my own team XD I can sometimes be annoying to people because of it. Sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
You're fine, haha. I'm that type of person too, actually.

Oh, and you can match up Midorea's time to your time (although it will still be off by a few minutes) by going to Edit Profile > Preferences.

If you want to match it to the time that events are run by (EST) however, set it to -4 hours. Of course, this Sunday the time will be set back an hour, so it will be -5 then. I don't know if the site automatically does that though.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quote        
Oh I see, ok thanks =]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:53 pm Reply with quote        
Normally I don't do this type of thing, but it's for my cousin's daughter upon my cousin's request. Just go here and "like" the picture if you have a facebook account.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=215595738508834&set=a.215487158519692.51651.124547780946964&type=1&theater

But ANYWAY, did anyone have a happy Halloween? I'm a little disappointed that no one entered this contest, but what's done is done. I need to think of something creative next time.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:34 pm Reply with quote        
Im sorry I didn't enter.. I couldn't think of anything I've done midorea related... Except for the thing that me and rave did for Gignesthai 10' and that was a long video and wouldn't go right with the Youtube thing I dont think. Sowwi D:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
It's no one's fault, don't worry about it!

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
Ok, and it isn't your fault either! It was a cool idea, I just think people may have been self-concious of their work or something.. Idk >_>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
I had the idea early on in planning, just to showcase work and not pass judgement onto anyone. But then Kaishi wanted to do an actual competition, so I guess mine was overshadowed, since judgement means prizes. xP But it's whatever - I try not to take things too seriously here because I know no one means offense or whatever. People are just interested in what they're interested in; there's nothing I can do about that.

Any type of thread you'd like to see for the next event? (Question is open to everyone.)

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm... What about.. Oh! How about a midorea MAD dress up contest.. with like 2-3 judges and you choose a theme and whoever fits the theme best wins? With a couple rounds..

Or you post a midorea MAD avatar and we have to dress up to the best of our ability in real life to match that avatar and put up the picture here Happy Which I think would be lots-a-fun!

Thats all I can think of atm.. but I am going to put more thought into it later =D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quote        
There are already avatar contests under way but I like the idea of a real-life dress-up contest. Happy I just don't know how many people would enter...

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:27 pm Reply with quote        
There are avatar contest?!?! WHERE? D:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 pm Reply with quote        
Well, it's the Midorea's top Model thing. Although it isn't updated often...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next