Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Midorean Parade
Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:48 am Reply with quote        
I have completed a few games, though some of the games I like can never really be completed like harvest moon Sweat

I've stopped completing my pokedex in pokemon simply because I did complete my 3 gen dex; and I'll collect the new gen and add it to that dex... but in game not complete. there are too many pokemon now.

I have a decent sized gamecube game selection. Though honestly I still play my N64 more

Reika

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:57 pm Reply with quote        
I was never allowed to play games as a kid D8<<
I always had books, though. Thank you books, for giving me my nicely-sized vocabulary.

And my loneliness.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:32 pm Reply with quote        
I love books. I really do, but games have their own allure. But I rarely get frustrated at books. XD
Back at 150 pokemon, I was a walking Pokedex. I could have told you their names, numbers, HP level, trainer, special moves, type, etc.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:51 am Reply with quote        
For me it's been a case of books being more for when I want peace and quiet, and to use my own imagination... I don't like books with pictures 'cos of this, prefer picturing the people myself. (most of the time they look better in my head anyway)

Games are for when I want to just not think about things and (most of the time) destroy something. Seeing as I'm playing Dark Souls on the PS3 lately it's also making me rage...
Used to play Pokemon a lot but frankly a lot of the new ones are just ridiculous.. I mean, really?

Behold... The fart pig.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
sychobunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:36 am Reply with quote        
I didn't think the discussion would be pokemon when I saw the picture of part of the digestive track. Silly me.

I play Katamari, Audio Surf, and Tetris. I am bored by games with plot. and my hand eye coordination is terrible for shooters.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
I enjoy games with a good story, mainly 'cos I like hearing/reading interesting stories..
However, main problem with that is on said games I end up completely ignoring side missions because I want to know how the story ends up.. Side missions are just an annoying distraction to me.

I loooove Audio Surf though o: Not been on it in ages, will have to check if I have like any of my old records..

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry for not getting on lately. ._. I think I'm getting sick or something. Darn you, birthday curse!

I enjoy video games with good story lines, but I play a lot of aimless stuff too. Katamari, for example. >< So much fun, haha, and the music isn't bad either.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
Just telling you guys that the auction will end tomorrow evening, 11:59PM.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
Uhhh what timezone? Duh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
You want to know a dumb pokemon?
[img=http://www.serebii.net/potw-bw/evolution/Rotom.png][/img]

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
XD Sorry, I was distracted at the moment. EST.

Neo, that's, uh, random. o-0

Urboros

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:57 pm Reply with quote        
dunsparce from the 2nd gen was dumb

rotom is just retarded Duh

Diglett still has me confused

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
Hey chu, when does the black cat auction end?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Just telling you guys that the auction will end tomorrow evening, 11:59PM.

Tonight at 11:59PM EST.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:05 am Reply with quote        
Auction closed. Dr. Tick Tock won the cat for 3200 tickets. :] Congrats!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next