Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Midorean Parade
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:44 pm Reply with quote        
So I pulled a stupid and left my flash drive (which has my entire event thread) at a relative's house. Hai It's been a stressful two weeks, lemme tell ya.

Anywho, this is my thread... placeholder... until the meantime. Figured I might as well publicize my stupidity for your enjoyment. SO. Until I get the flash drive (which will be tomorrow) why don't you all try to guess what I'm doing? (Kaishi already spoiled part of it, but you can guess the other. :P) Keep the placeholder active! There's a prize in it for ya. Wink But I won't say what it is until the actual activities start. If anyone guesses correctly (staff members, STFU!) then you'll get the fabulous-surprise-something-or-another thing.

'Till then, I'm passing out. Good night! XD

Hello, everyone, and welcome to The Midorean Parade. Happy I know that we have a lot of talent here on Midorea, and I want to showcase it! Whether you're an artist, writer, singer, or actor, you can enter your work into The Midorean Parade.

The rules are simple: Enter any (original) Midorean-themed work that can be showcased in a slideshow or video. These can be past projects or something completely new, from a piece of fan-art to a poem, whatever you want! The entries won't be judged or ranked in any way - I just want to show off your amazing talents. However, every person who participates will get something at the end of the event. ;]

That's it! You can enter your work through the thread or a private message, and no form is required. (Yep, it's all pretty laid back.)

Chu
Assistant Admin

Black Cat Auction

That's right, I'm auctioning off a black cat. :3 To ensure that "rich" Midoreans don't have the upper hand here, you may only bid for this item with the event currency, Tickets. You can't bid in this thread, however, as the posts would be counted as spam. Please take all of your bids here.

Chu
Assistant Admin

If you'd like to see any other contests or anything here, feel free to make suggestions. Whatever makes you all happy. ^^

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:45 pm Reply with quote        
Post yer stuffz.

Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, nice. Well, good luck with getting your actual thread back XD.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
Happy You know I won't say anything~
Night, Chu!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Urboros

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
-sits on chu-
chu is gonnan have a mystery hunt and hide snakes and crabs everywhere

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
Hello Chu! How are youu?

::Shop::
kaishi
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:18 pm Reply with quote        
oops, sorry Chu XD I deleted what it said in my thread so now it's a .. re-secret!!

DA Gallery || Tumblr || Art Thread || Check out my art shop!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
Thread's up. I could've sworn I had more though. XD

Haha, you're fine, Kaishi. XD It's my fault.

Hiya everyone. I'm doing alright - just a little stressed. All three cats have been sick lately, and so has my mom, aunt and grandma. Then other stuff. Now I'm just tired. x.x Again. How are you all?

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
I'm pretty ok despite having just ruined what seemed to be a really good thing. But me and the guy are still friends and will still hang out and stuff so its cool otherwise.

Sorry to here about the kitty's your mom and your gran though sickness sucks.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
Bah, boys. I've been talking to various boys lately too. I dunno... Despite what I thought before, when I was actually in love, I'm actually not too romantic. I'm more interested in more... realistic aspects to relationships, like trust and stability. Which is extremely hard to find in young men. XD

But whatever. Relationships aren't everything, and we all certainly have more important things to worry about than love. Whatever happens, happens.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:46 am Reply with quote        
Anyone up to chat? I'm bored. D:

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:51 am Reply with quote        
I'd chat with everyone in the universe right now <3 But I'm not sure if you or anyone else is actually online right now lol... Ruuuule Britannia, Britannia ruuuules the crap timezone~

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
Poop biscuits. :[ I missed you!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next