Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Keyla's FANCY FALL Picnic Blanket
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
Well...I have class in the morning as well. XD

Yay! It is a great movie! I love it! Happy
There is stuff after the credits! So watch it! They also have a The Avengers trailer at the end as well. But there is a better one on youtube posted by Marvel.
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
I am loving the movie thus far.

I have class from 2 to 4:15. With Bell. Bleh.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
My printmaking class is from 2 to 4:40 but normally I am still there after that time finishing up or cleaning up.

I have class in the morning from 11-11:50 and I'm like always late for that class because I don't want to get up and motivated in the morning. XD
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
I wish I have printmaking. XD And being late is bad, m'kay?
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
Not really for this class because she doesn't deduct fore being late. The printmaking/photography teacher does. Two lates equals one absence. And you only get two absences before your he starts deducting your grade.
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
Ouch. Only two? Like Terry? Bah, I hated her class. Bell had four I could miss, but mom needed me for two days and I was sick for two weeks (but only missed two days then.) My days where I could miss are already done.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
Most classes (actually...so far everyone I have had) you only get two. But some are more lenient than others.
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quote        
Most classes I have had are also that way, but still. I liked Bell's. lol
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
Honestly...I think as long as we get our work done with it is due and still get a good grade, I don't think attendance should really matter that much. :/
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Watching the jail break scene in the Captain America movie. Thoroughly enjoying.

Bell is obsessive over attendance.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
lol
Awsome!

I know he is!
But he does have excused absences. Which is nice...especially since the semester I had him, I got the flu. XD
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:21 pm Reply with quote        
Man, I need to do the under drawing for my painting tomorrow and get started on it on Sunday. He complains incessantly about me doing the underdrawing in class. He wants shadows and everything, but we get different lighting in class. D:
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:25 pm Reply with quote        
You have to do shading on your underdrawing? O.o
Rosaria

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:04 pm Reply with quote        
Nope, though I have been tempted to do some light shading. Just the basic outlines. But I am referring to the paint: Shadows in the painting. I have completely different lighting conditions at home than on campus- something he doesn't seem to understand. Annoying, it is.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:00 pm Reply with quote        
Aww. That's lame.
Of course the lightening is better on campus! It was made to be a mini art studio! Also, it is a new building (technically...)...which reminds me... is the new technology building open now? If so, what classes are held in it?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21