Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Keyla's FANCY FALL Picnic Blanket
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:43 pm Reply with quote        
I got a new camera (not a DSLR, but a step below) last christmas and still haven't taken many photos with it. Still have no tripod and I need one for the kind of lighting conditions I typically have. D: And rarely get out of the house anyways. Might be turning into an agoraphobic. Anyways, would kill to learn how to do photography on film.

Portraits are fun! I love doing portraits.

Indeed. *sips tea*
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
I don't know where I am going to get people to do this...I don't care if they are all of the same person. XD

He said it didn't have to be of people or living objects as long as we take light into consideration. But we have to tell him our definition of a portrait. To me, a portrait is a photo that is containing a person or multiple people.
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quote        
Agreed, except also contain items that look like a person, such as a doll. I'll volunteer, and if I had my ball-jointed doll back, I'd volunteer him as well. If a doll is possible for ya, that is, there is also the antique doll with human hair.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
But...dolls are freaky...but they'd probably work!
This is starting to sound like a plan...
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:54 pm Reply with quote        
*cackles* And you know that I have plenty of dolls. You could also do a portrait of a cat. Or dog. The shadows fall a similar way as they do on a human face.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:59 pm Reply with quote        
Yep...with all the dolls I could easily shoot two rolls of film and have at least one good image...we need to do this soon! Because this project is due on the tenth if I remember correctly.
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:00 pm Reply with quote        
Drop by any day! Wish I had my Arnorr back, with his posing, it would be fun. We also need to have our painting session sometime soon! Especially since I tend to procrastinate till the night before otherwise for said paintings.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
I procrastinate as well.
Umm...I don't know...Maybe sometime this week? I don't know...I would say sunday but I'm with my dad that day...who know...we might do something where I can shoot my two rolls of film? I haven't gone looking to see what is going on this weekend yet. XD
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
Why wait? Procrastinate now!

On Monday, I am hanging out with Jessica and them for a party themed on Wonderland after class. I be the White Queen, though my costume shall be thrown together from existing garments from my wardrobe. Mad

And it is snowing!
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
lol

Ooo....Sounds like fun! Monday I go to class, come home and eat, then go for another class, then eat out with my dad, then come home and either do homework or get online or sleep. XD
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:17 pm Reply with quote        
Aw, no Halloween/Samhain/et cetera festivities?

Oh, and on campus, they are having a Michael Jackson's Thriller dance off. Gotta get there to watch that. XD
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:18 pm Reply with quote        
O.o
That is quite scary actually.

No...no events planned....it's just another day anymore...sadly...
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
How is it scary? I love Thriller.

Aw... >.< Next year, we shall create our own festivities! Tea, pumpkins, kitties, world domination! What we won't accomplish on said blessed day! XD
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
It will be scarey because that campus has some pretty insane people on it. XD I kinda want to see it...but I'll probably be stuck in the printmaking lab. XD

That would be awesome! Happy
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
It is supposed to be in the morning. XD

My brother let me borrow his Red Box rented Captain America movie. Haven't seen it till now. Shiny thing, I want it. Be great bling. *Weird, misused attempt at rap gang sign thing.*
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next