Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Keyla's FANCY FALL Picnic Blanket
Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
It depends upon the day. Because I only have Monday, Wednesday and Friday classes, I tend to stay up all night, on those nights, talking to other RPers and friends on skype XD

It gets quite entertaining when they're all shouting at me to go to sleep Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. *is hit with a metal pan by other RPers hard, knocked out*

Misa:"I can't imagine a world without Light!"
L: "Yes, that would be dark."

"Ramoraparu did you steal my kills? I BELIEVE YOU DID!"
~Nobunaga (Travis - 4playerpodcast)
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
If I had absolute control over my schedule, I'd probably be nocturnal...however work, school, and parents get in the way.

Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
Agreed

Night seems to be always more fun, anyway... :3

Misa:"I can't imagine a world without Light!"
L: "Yes, that would be dark."

"Ramoraparu did you steal my kills? I BELIEVE YOU DID!"
~Nobunaga (Travis - 4playerpodcast)
Rosaria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
*Sneaks in*

Night is more fun, and more people tend to be awake on avatar communities at night anyways. Probably plotting a global takeover. At least I am. >.>
Reika

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
I'm on more at night only because I'm way too busy during the day xD

Global takeovers are good though. Great fun.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
Probably too busy taking over Russia for their vodka or Italy for their pretty artwork.

Very fun. Until you conquer all of them and have to keep them from squabbling amongst each other. Mad
Reika

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quote        
my god it's freezing tonight. o-o

winter is icumen in, lhude sing goddamn.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:52 am Reply with quote        
Yes, father winter is knocking on the door... And the door is going to remain locked. >.>

It is just slightly chilly in my room, enough that my cat has started to sleep beneath the covers. *pokes random lump in an otherwise made bed*
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:52 pm Reply with quote        
Hello!
I'm essentially following Rosaria since currently she's really the only one I know here.

I would love to be nocturnal...but unfortunately, like really doesn't like me to be that way. :/ But I'm definitely not a morning person...even if I do go to bed really early. :/

It is cold! I just had to turn on my little electric heater for extra warmth. And it is calling for snow tonight and into tomorrow here. Unless it's changed from a little over an hour ago, it's calling for three to six inches.
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
Snow? Really? *Needs to check the weather more* D: No want! What happened to our pretty fall?! It disappeared on us. Probably kidnapped by ninjas. ._.

Edit: GAH! Snow really is coming. Mother Nature, why dost thou forsake us?
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
*headdesk*
Seriously? It's been nothing but talk...but then I did have a class today...and I saw my grandmother so I could get my check to pay for my art supplies I ordered, then went to the bank, then to walmart where I ran into you...also I had to call your name a bazillion times before you even turned around. XD

But, yea, snow! I like snow! As long as I can get out to go to work in the morning...all is fine with however much snow we get. I love the snow. It's so snowy! Of which that is pretty much like the whole "evil is evil" thing that was decided to be better than "evil is malicious." XD You see what weird things I say/type with people?
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't talked to anybody but you at Wally World (the place where evil does not sleep.) Just went grocery shopping. Forgot my brother picked up some food we got for him. Mostly been in with mom. Brain. Malfunctioning. Again.

I love snow as well, but I love the fall colors which seemed to be missing this year for the most part. D: There goes my awesome pile of colorful leaves to hide in and randomly jump out at people from.

You always type weird stuff. >.> And never mind the irony of the statement coming from this person.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah...I have talked to a few people...then people online.

Yeah...the colors didn't last as long this year and they started way earlier than normal too. Also we never get snow in October! Let alone November! We normally really don't get any snow like they are calling for until December/January!

Umm...we both type weird and random stuff?
Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:35 pm Reply with quote        
Only people online I have really talked to are the people on here. XD

I know, it has saddened me. I want my colorful leaves back! The weather this past year has been out of whack.

Maybe because we are both nuts? No, that can't be it. It must be because we are awesome. Happy
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:38 pm Reply with quote        
I've chatted with people on subeta, mene, and somewhat here. XD

I miss the colorful leaves! I didn't get a chance to take my digital camera out on the parkway to take some autumn photos. :/
Right now I'm doing portraits (light) for my photography class. I still need to shoot at least two more rolls. :/

We are both awesome! Why? Because we say so. lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next