Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [RP] A Halloween Hunt: Ending October 31st
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:54 pm Reply with quote        
lexi luthor wrote:
He turned from his pacing and smiled at her, "Just..." his sentence cut off as he fell to the ground in exhaustion. As his head hit the ground he opened his eyes, surprised, and quickly stood back up in alarm. The tiredness made his mind foggy as he quickly looked around, expecting to see Aden flying above him. But, tunnel vision quickly took over his vision from rising so quickly and he fell back to the ground again, this time completely out.

Dani let out a shout of surprise as Dare collapsed, scrambling out of her bed, heedless of her own safety. "Dare? Dare!"

Through the open doors, Tara heard the dull thunk as Dare's head hit the floor and gasped, also hearing Dani's frantic shouting. She rushed to Dani's room and saw Dare passed out on the floor. She sank down next to Dani.

"I-I don't know what happened, he was nioing around and then he started to speak and he just fell." Dani looked on the verge of tears. "It's my fault isn't it? He was trying to protect me and he got tired."

"No, honey, he was just stubborn. It's not your fault. Help me, love." She grabbed his arms and instructed Dani to grab his legs. "We're going to lift him up onto the bed, alright?"

"Okay." Dani's face twisted into a concentrated grimace as she hoisted Dare's heavy body off the floor, the two girls grunting as they lifted a full grown man up onto her bed.

"Unh," Tara groaned, dumping him onto the bed as carefully as she could. Once she and Dani tucked him under the covers and tugged her bear out from under him, she turned to Dani. "Alright. Grab one of your pillows, you can come sleep in my room with me."

Dani nodded and grabbed the pillow that Dare wasn't lying on and her bear, trailing behind Tara as they went into her bedroom. Tara and Dani climbed into Tara's bed and snuggled up to each other.

Tara smiled, patting Dani's head. "Good night, little one," she whispered.

"Night, Tara," murmured Dani sleepily. They slept for the rest of the night. (Ugh stupid ending. >.<)
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quote        
When morning came Dare awoke with a start. "Dani?" he whispered to himself. He quickly jumped out of bed and looked around him. He was in Dani's bedroom, but where was Dani? He thought back to the night before. Damn! He must have passed out. He looked peered through the bathroom and into Tara's room. To his relief he saw both Dani and Tara sleeping soundly.

"Well... that's good." he whispered to himself and let out a sigh of relief. He needed to thank the two of them once they woke up for taking such good care of him, but he felt like he let them down. What if Aden had came, and he was fast asleep? He would have never forgiven himself.

He decided he would repay them, and walked downstairs into the kitchen. He made delicious pancakes and figured it would be easy enough to find the things he needed. He looked around the kitchen and got together his ingredients.

Then, he turned on the stove and began to make his famous delicious pancakes. He made them every Sunday morning for his father. The Aroma of the pancakes filled the house with the smell of morning and breakfast.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:33 pm Reply with quote        
~ I'll be locking the thread now since the role-play is over. It'll be opened again, whenever I'm done counting post. But then the forum might be locked, so if you'd like to continue playing some Midorea-based role-play, you can head to the official thread.

Thanks to everybody who participated! ~

~~~

~ And everything is done, so I'm unlocking this as promised. Dunno when the forum will be locked, but yeah, there's always the official role-play. Just PM me if you'd like to get your character transfer to that thread.

You will received your prizes soon.~

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:42 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you, Maeve! <3
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:51 pm Reply with quote        
OOC: Yaaaay, how do we always get 1st prize together Paige? <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
Right!? Lol, it happens so much! Happy
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:37 am Reply with quote        
And prizes have been sent! Congratulations everyone! Happy

Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:15 pm Reply with quote        
thanks!
just a question what is a Halloween scythe? I just check my invo and I don't have anything under the H's with Halloween in it.

Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quote        
Weird, you should have it...
It's a scythe, but like, Halloween-themed. It can't be used like weapon though (I think). Wait a sec, I'm gonna equip one (gonna be easier than explaining what it's suppose to be).

nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:34 pm Reply with quote        
Smile) Thnka!!! love the items:)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:50 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you very much =]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quote        
yes i have it :P

looking in the wrong spot Sweat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12