Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [RP] A Halloween Hunt: Ending October 31st
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:03 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee was gone now and lullaby was alone. she dogded people right and left, "Angel?" she was looking for him now, worried he was alone too. She tripped and in front of her were tiny pumpkin seeds. She gathered them and smiled softly.

Angel shrugged. "I am not sure. Perhaps then we should be kind and pt it out of its misery, but it can be healed." He smiled. "Lullaby would like a kitten"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:32 pm Reply with quote        
lexi luthor wrote:
Dare sat on the side of Dani's bed, and with a soft smile he agreed to tell her a story. He thought for a moment though, thinking of which story to tell her. He decided to go with one that his mother used to tell him as a child.

"There once was a Little Rabbit that wanted to be anyone but himself. He would wish he had wings like birds, he would wish he had a back full of bristles like a porcupine, and he would wish he had a giant grey fluffy tail like a squirrel's. He would tell his mommy everyday that he wished he had one of those things.

"One day Little rabbit was passing by Old Mr. Groundhog who heard him wishing. Old Mr. Groundhog called him over and told him he should go to the wishing pond to make his wishes. Excited, Little Rabbit hopped as fast as he could in the direction of the pond.

"Once there he saw a beautiful red cardinal sitting on the edge of the pond. 'I wish I had red wings like that Cardinal!' he said into the pond. And red wings began to grow from his back. He was so happy he started dancing around with the new wings and ran home to show his mom.

"When his mom opened the door she didn't recognize the rabbit that stood on her porch. She never saw a rabbit with red wings before! Little Rabbit ran from his home sad because his own mother didn't recognize him and wouldn't let him inside.

"He found himself back at the pond and wished away his wings sad he ever changed himself in the first place, then ran back to his mom who immediately recognized him and gave him a huge hug.

"So... I guess the moral of the story is, just be happy with who you are, right?" he finished and looked down at Dani to see if she had fallen asleep yet.

Dani was sound asleep in her bed, the story having knocked her right out.

(This is a short post, but seeing as she fell asleep, I'm not quite sure what else to put except...well...I'll do a little bit about Tara.)

Tara heard Dare stop talking upstairs and smiled; Dani had to be dead asleep by now. She finished washing the dishes and started preparing two more mugs of hot chocolate for both her and Dare.

(Again, still short and I'm sorry about that, but for one, I'm in a lot of trouble with my parents and shouldn't even be on here posting but I felt bad just leaving it without Lexy able to do anything. Posts from me will be really really lacking because of my semi-grounded position.)
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
She looked at the cat and then back to him, "I don't really care what you do with it. If there's someone you want to give it to, then let's get it over with." Her head turned towards the ghoul with a frown, "Or you can feed it to Bonegnasher here."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
ANgel shrugged and tossed the inured cat to the ghoul and sighed. "Not much we can do now but something still feels like we are being watched..."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
The ghoul snatched the cat up and took it off a short distance where he consumed it. Thoridal turned her head to watch for a moment before looking back towards Angel. "Perhaps. There usually is something, or someone, watching though."

Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quote        
Dare smiled as he realized Dani was asleep, then he comically frowned to himself. DId his story put her to sleep? While that was the point he still wasn't sure whether or not to be offended by it. He quietly chuckled to himself because of the bizarreness.

He sat for a while watching Dani, when he smelled hot chocolate brewing down stairs. Tara was so nice and hospitable. He continued sitting and watching Dani as Tara made the drinks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
lexi luthor wrote:
Dare smiled as he realized Dani was asleep, then he comically frowned to himself. DId his story put her to sleep? While that was the point he still wasn't sure whether or not to be offended by it. He quietly chuckled to himself because of the bizarreness.

He sat for a while watching Dani, when he smelled hot chocolate brewing down stairs. Tara was so nice and hospitable. He continued sitting and watching Dani as Tara made the drinks.

Tara finished the hot chocolate, putting a spritz of whipped cream on top for each of them and carried them upstairs. There was a small sitting room across from Dani's room that actually used to be a walk-in closet. It had just enough room for two chairs and small table.

She smiled at the sight of Dare watching Dani sleep, his stare so protective it melted her heart. He cared so much about...well, essentially a stranger. It was touching.

"Psst..." she hissed to Dare. She motioned for him to come out of Dani's room. "There's a sitting room right across the hall. You'll still be able to see her, I promise," she whispered. Dani was usually a very heavy sleeper but she was so exhausted that Tara didn't want to take any chances of waking her up.

(Hey, Lex. So I told you I'd call you back but I have a HUGE day tomorrow, what with it being opening night, a benchmark day, a quiz to take, AND a whole craploada work I have to do. I also promised you I would post before I went to bed and as tired as I am, I did. So enjoy. ^_^)
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:31 pm Reply with quote        
Dare nodded, trusting Tara and followed her into the other room. He took a seat where he could perfectly see into Dani's room and keep an eye on her. He smiled gratefully up at Tara for being such a great person. "I really appreciate the hot chocolate," he said eyeing the two mugs she was holding.

He was going to need the caffiene to keep him awake, if he was going to keep an eye on Dani. He sat for a moment in thought, with that feeling of 'I feel like I am forgetting something' when finally he registered it. His eyes went wide as he whispered hurridly "Crap, I forgot to tell my father where I was." he took a deep breath, "He will be fine though.. hopefully." he said, picturing his father creating a giant search and rescue squad and chuckled.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:43 pm Reply with quote        
Angel nodded with a grimmaced expression. "It doesnt seem friendly however" he said as he began to walk away

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:42 am Reply with quote        
lexi luthor wrote:
Dare nodded, trusting Tara and followed her into the other room. He took a seat where he could perfectly see into Dani's room and keep an eye on her. He smiled gratefully up at Tara for being such a great person. "I really appreciate the hot chocolate," he said eyeing the two mugs she was holding.

He was going to need the caffiene to keep him awake, if he was going to keep an eye on Dani. He sat for a moment in thought, with that feeling of 'I feel like I am forgetting something' when finally he registered it. His eyes went wide as he whispered hurridly "Crap, I forgot to tell my father where I was." he took a deep breath, "He will be fine though.. hopefully." he said, picturing his father creating a giant search and rescue squad and chuckled.

Tara handed him the hot chocolate, taking a big sip out of hers and nearly scalding her tongue. She choked a bit in surprise, and then giggled. "Be careful, it's a little hot," she laughed and set her mug on the table.

Her eyes went wide at his whispered exclamation. "Are you sure? He won't like...panic and send out a missing person alert, will he?" Her father, living in a far away part of Midorea, would have probably had a heart attack if she went missing for even an hour. He called almost every day and visited every once in a while. He loved Dani and had sort of taken her in as a second daughter. It was sweet.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:09 am Reply with quote        
Dare thought for a second back to a time when he had been a bit late getting home. His father nearly started crying when he came home. 'I thought I lost you like your mother' he said, his voice trying to hide a sob that came to the surface.

"Uhh... I think he will be fine for tonight." he said, then silently added, "I hope." He blew lightly on his hot chocolate for taking a small sip. The warmth from it made some of the chills he hadn't notice earlier subside.

He shifted his gaze to Dani, she seemed so sound and asleep. He noticed then that the reason he cared so much for her was because the innocence she had when she was awake reflected the same kind she had as she slept.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:24 pm Reply with quote        
lexi luthor wrote:
Dare thought for a second back to a time when he had been a bit late getting home. His father nearly started crying when he came home. 'I thought I lost you like your mother' he said, his voice trying to hide a sob that came to the surface.

"Uhh... I think he will be fine for tonight." he said, then silently added, "I hope." He blew lightly on his hot chocolate for taking a small sip. The warmth from it made some of the chills he hadn't notice earlier subside.

He shifted his gaze to Dani, she seemed so sound and asleep. He noticed then that the reason he cared so much for her was because the innocence she had when she was awake reflected the same kind she had as she slept.

Tara smiled, sitting silent for a moment while he watched her. She took a sip of her drink again before speaking. "Where do you want to sleep tonight? As I said, Dani's and my room are conjoined by the bathroom. If you want, you can leave the bathroom doors open and stay in my bedroom. I can easily sleep on the couch."
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:43 pm Reply with quote        
"I don't plan on sleeping tonight, and I wouldn't want to take your bed away from you. If you don't mind, I would like to sit in a chair in the corner of Dani's room. We, can have the bathroom doors open so that you can keep an eye on her too." he said nodding as if he already decided. He took another long sip of his hot chocolate enjoying the warmth it brought him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee stood in another desiccated pumpkin patch outside the city. She pawed at the ground frustrated at the lack of clues to the missing gourds. She ambled around the patch thinking of nothing really. Flick fluttered around the patch looking thought the withered leaves.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
lexi luthor wrote:
"I don't plan on sleeping tonight, and I wouldn't want to take your bed away from you. If you don't mind, I would like to sit in a chair in the corner of Dani's room. We, can have the bathroom doors open so that you can keep an eye on her too." he said nodding as if he already decided. He took another long sip of his hot chocolate enjoying the warmth it brought him.

Tara frowned and reached over to touch his arm. "Dare, you have to sleep at some point tonight. If you want, we can sleep in shifts. I'd really feel bad if I got a wonderful nights' sleep and you were up all night." She'd feel like a terrible hostess. "I really don't mind giving up my bed, I sleep on the couch all the time." She often fell asleep downstairs. She liked reading on the couch with a cup of tea or hot chocolate and often fell asleep doing so.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next