Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Gignesthai Festival 2011 [info] Day 5
Urboros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:46 pm Reply with quote        
I'm doing fine with the event items as well, though I think i blabber to much in my posts

DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:55 pm Reply with quote        
Bwuahaha, I thought I blabbered too much, yet I only bought one item and got the other one in a quest.

I was thinking of joining a rp for a short while (short to make sure I won't disappear and disapoint people again during the game Jab ) but I'd hate to disturb the plots already in course

Gunnar, RP character from the Tavern:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7963/dessingunnar.jpg

You think you can handle French ? Then come and take a look at my breathtaking action packed webseries at :
http://tricksters-webs.over-blog.com/
Urboros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
I'm open again, the girl I was rping with me made another character and probably forgot to reply to me... though when i posted again she made it seem like I had left her. :S

but I'm fine with it Roll Eyes that happens

you could totally leave me and I'd just post that you left or I left and continue on my merry rp way

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
You're welcome to chat in my thread if you'd like. I love when people blabber; I can blabber back. Wink

Squid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:22 am Reply with quote        
    So, I know the event is ending today, but are the tickets going to disappear and the shop close right away?

Also, at what time will the earning be turned off? I work tonight, so I know I won't be able to get the extra three hundred tickets I need for a second set, but I was only wondering if we'd have extra time to decide what to spend it all on.

Or, is it all going to disappear right away, and I should spend it before I have to work?

Does this make sense to anyone?

/edit

And while I'm here asking questions, are we limited to one set of wings earned through battling, or am I just having shit luck with finding dragons to kill? D;

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:39 am Reply with quote        
I don't know about the items, but I can say that you can get up to three pairs of wings from battling..
After that Uro just stares at you like a madman and goes WHAT?
The Pumpkin dragons are just really rare, so I'd say you're having crappy luck x.o

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Squid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quote        
    Man, it did not take me this long to get my first set. I have done a ton of battles, and no pumpkin dragons.

Maybe my wings are repelling them all...

Now I'm sad. I knew I should have gotten my second set of wings sooner! Why the hell did I wait until the last day?

Stupid work. I blame work.

:c

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:08 am Reply with quote        
Squid wrote:
    So, I know the event is ending today, but are the tickets going to disappear and the shop close right away?

Also, at what time will the earning be turned off? I work tonight, so I know I won't be able to get the extra three hundred tickets I need for a second set, but I was only wondering if we'd have extra time to decide what to spend it all on.

Or, is it all going to disappear right away, and I should spend it before I have to work?

Does this make sense to anyone?

/edit

And while I'm here asking questions, are we limited to one set of wings earned through battling, or am I just having shit luck with finding dragons to kill? D;

Tickets will probably stick around for a few months, to give everyone enough time to convert them to silver. And the event shop will stay open until October 31st.

Earning will be turned off tomorrow evening. (friday)

And like Kupsy said, you're limited to 3 pairs of wings from Uro, so you're probably just having bad luck finding them..
Hope that helps. Smile

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Squid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:12 am Reply with quote        
    Ooh, you're giving us another day?

Awesome~ Thanks a million.

I suppose this means I can take a little break from obsessively battling and checking for replies to eat a bit of lunch before work lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:28 am Reply with quote        
Roll Eyes the pumpkin dragons are hiding my guess is they don't like to be killed and have their wings chopped off

Squid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:33 am Reply with quote        
    Well, stop scaring them away, Urboros! I want more wings!

;3;

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:58 am Reply with quote        
... I'm just going to run in here and shout RAINBOW BUTTERFLY, without explaining it.
*runs away*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:01 pm Reply with quote        
More days, that's cool!
And is the forum closing the 31 too or will it last longer?

Gunnar, RP character from the Tavern:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7963/dessingunnar.jpg

You think you can handle French ? Then come and take a look at my breathtaking action packed webseries at :
http://tricksters-webs.over-blog.com/
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:03 pm Reply with quote        
Is there going to be anything else that we'll use our tickets for? I saved a bunch but if they're just going to go to waste, I want to buy extras of the items .___.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quote        
Rahaha ! I has finally collected one of all the event items ! 8D
my halloween happiness is complete.