Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Eggs, TP, and Poo! [Trick or Treating Game + Chat]
Freshie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
..Proboably just the candy raid. I would be scared if his panties were more wanted then mine. :o

Nickaia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quote        
haha, man this reminded me, I had a pair of panties stolen at that halloween party I went to. My friend and I dressed up as the same thing and my theory is that her BF thought they were hers and snatched them out of the pile of my costume > .>
Freshie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
..Interesting.

I don't mind guys wanting my panties. ^^
*tries to somehow not make this into a fun sexy talk* <<''

Nickaia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:18 am Reply with quote        
sorry, that was my fault XP
Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:17 am Reply with quote        
Thats ok. :D
I just like talking about fun sexy talk. <<;;

Nickaia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:25 am Reply with quote        
hehe, yes it can be fun ^^
Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
I love discussing lots of different subjects. :3
But I wouldn't know what to talk about now. xD

Anelir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:49 am Reply with quote        
I'm not 21 yet so I cant really go to any good parties and i live in the country so there isn't a whole lot of places to go Sad Ugh, I need to get out of this state or something.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:33 am Reply with quote        
Yay for living in the country and being too young to get into places! Woo, high five!

I, however, am an antisocial nerd, so I'm actually perfectly happy staying at home and reading books.

Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:40 pm Reply with quote        
I'm 22 however I'm not a get drunk and crazy partyer. I don't even like the taste of alchol. But if I'm with my family and they buy me a weak drink I don't mind. ^^;;

I like quirky towns and cities. I'm not much of a country girl. >w<

Anelir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, I'm kind of opposite in that I'm not really a big partier either and I don't like to get drunk because it makes you say and do things you might regret, but I drink for taste. I don't drink for the buzz or whatever. I'm not going to down something to see how much a shot will make my head swim -.- I like the taste of something so I'll drink it. Like now, mom and I just finished our Halloween wine. It was made with apples and we just popped our glasses in the microwave. It's like juiced up apple cider XD it was really good.