Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Eggs, TP, and Poo! [Trick or Treating Game + Chat]
Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quote        
Yay! Sending you stuff now. 83

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
Ding Domg Trick or Treat? I am confuzzled! T_T

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
... I forgot alll about this game, oh no!

::Shop::
Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
Lexi, there was only one more spot left, sorry. ^^;;

I'll still be doing the game today, don't worry Angelic.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
I am totally confused.

Nickaia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
Neo: one person can only trick or treat twice, I think Koyi already trick or treated twice and so the last trick or treat was still open. I snagged it

Freshie: this is the first event I have participated in, will the event forum stay active for a while longer or is this game ended? oh and thanks for the tooth, what was it originally from? another event?
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, okay. That makes sense.

Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:49 pm Reply with quote        
So I totally wasn't able to get on these past days, sorry. >n<

But I'm gonna just randomly give out the last of whats in my candy prize bowl. [FU the candies all mine D:<]

Pikmin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:54 pm Reply with quote        
*slowly shuffles in and pulls at the candy bowl*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
NUUUU..
D:<
*turns into evil kitty*

I think I like candy too much. <<;;
I didn't go trick or treating last night but went to go do community service at a Halloween bash for kids. We took the left over candy. <w<

Anelir

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
D: My comp was down so I didn't get to do any trick or treating here. Halloween is my fav holiday ever. WE only got three kids for tirck or treat and they were all in a group -.- how much of a downer is that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:09 am Reply with quote        
Halloween is my favorite holiday too!
I only got one piece of candy this year, guess thats what you get when you hit 22, but I did get to go to an awesome party :d
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:39 am Reply with quote        
I totally didn't go trick or treating. I couldn't find anyone to go with, and I'm 21. And the only trick or treaters were my nieces, which is as expected when you live 2 miles down a back road, where 1/2 or that seems empty, so you'd turn around.
*feels up Freshie, Anelir, and Nickaia, 'cause I can*

Freshie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
Yay feel ups. :D

My boyfriend has all the candy in his room and keeps forgetting to take some with him, to give me some. D:

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
That's when you go on a panty raid! You raid his room.. and attack his panty drawer.. and on the way out you steal his candy Happy Or just go on a candy raid XD