Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Eggs, TP, and Poo! [Trick or Treating Game + Chat]
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:07 pm Reply with quote        
Ding dong Trick or treat?

Hi all how is everyone?

Rosaria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
'Ello, 'ello! I am fine, and yourself?
sychobunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
Uhmm its one of my bases... *goes to check*
These are Deity ears, but a lot of the bases come with pointy ear options, though most of them are rather pricey.
I was one of the earlier members. There are quite a few things that I don't have because I disappeared for a bit, but I also have some of the things from my early times. It can be hard to find suppliers for many items, because I wasn't the only one to go missing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
KoyiTar wrote:
Ding dong Trick or treat?

Hi all how is everyone?
I am tired and considering showering and sleeping. I hope you are fairing better.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
I am about to head off to bed I think. My head has started to hurt and I have work in the morning.

Rosaria

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, thank you. :3 I have been wondering. I am new, even have that new smell still.

Hope you feel better, KoyiTar.
sychobunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:41 pm Reply with quote        
xD that new smell?! awesome!

Welcome to Midorea, I hope you last through the event and stay and chat with us! or you can start battling. Even if you aren't a gamer, you find yourself battling. I have a newb battle charity that you should check out *points to weapons for whelps*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:36 pm Reply with quote        
I'm pretty tired, but I have tmrw mostly free, so I'm staying up.

Illusion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quote        
Yeah I've been wanting some of those ears as well, they would help in furthering my avatar to look more like my character Illusion. :3

I didn't know they came from the deity either though. xD;
neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:40 am Reply with quote        
There's the ears I'm wearing, which is part of the Faunus Satyris.

Rosaria

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:47 am Reply with quote        
Yes, that new smell. Quite stinky, actually. Can't afford a shower yet. XP And thank you for zee welcome. Happy I am a bit of a gamer, used to play World of Warcraft (for the Horde!) but I am going to settle into the community before battling. A wee bit weird like that. (But also goes with that I was one of those annoying RP people on WoW)

I'm not the only one learning about items, hu-zah! I am trying to get my avatar to look like my character Liadan, just as I do on all the other sites.

Oooo... Faunus Satyris... *pokes ears* Alright, know what sort of thing I am going for after I get the avatar dressed.
Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:31 pm Reply with quote        
Sending stuff out now. ^^
Except to Koyi, you already got enough. D:<

Nickaia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
does that mean that one of the 'Ding dong Trick or treat?'s is still up for grabs? > .>

Edit, I just noticed my name is not on the list of trick or treaters but I have gotten a prize once. I wouldnt say no to more loot but...
Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:47 pm Reply with quote        
Yuppers. :3

Nickaia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:48 pm Reply with quote        
well then,
Ding dong Trick or treat!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next