Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Mingxia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:12 am Reply with quote        
Personally, I am good.
How are you? :3

I like unicorns... and rainbows, and glasses, and sunshine... and lollipops, and purple, and Dumbledore... and blue, and carpets, and writing... and socks, and milo, and bracelets, and blankets... and orange, and oranges, and orange elephants... and towels. Did I mention that I like unicorns?
neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:33 pm Reply with quote        
I'm fine, but torn between two distinctly different paths.
But, I'm sure you don't want to hear about my reality.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:17 pm Reply with quote        
"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I took the one more traveled by because I didn't want to get raped in some back alley."

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:17 pm Reply with quote        
Hiya. I'm... sick. D: That's really it, haha. How are you?

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:50 pm Reply with quote        
I am... sad-ish. Dunno why. But other than that I'm good~

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Mingxia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:28 am Reply with quote        
I'm fine, but torn between two distinctly different paths.
But, I'm sure you don't want to hear about my reality.
~
I don't mind whether you tell me about it or not :3

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I took the one more traveled by because I didn't want to get raped in some back alley."
~
Is it sad that I actually laughed aloud at this?
Or is that what would be expected?

Hiya. I'm... sick. D: That's really it, haha. How are you?
~
Aw, I hope you get better soon!! x
At the moment I am also sick, but it's just a small cold.

I am... sad-ish. Dunno why. But other than that I'm good~
~
Well, I hope you feel happy-ish soon d:
But it's good that despite that you're good, aha.

This topic, for some odd & unknown reason, makes me want to break out in song. The sad thing is that if I do in fact break out in song, I shall be singing "Don't worry, be happy" as it has continuously been running through my mind for a few days now. ♫

I like unicorns... and rainbows, and glasses, and sunshine... and lollipops, and purple, and Dumbledore... and blue, and carpets, and writing... and socks, and milo, and bracelets, and blankets... and orange, and oranges, and orange elephants... and towels. Did I mention that I like unicorns?
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 am Reply with quote        
Gosh dang it. Now I won't get that out of my head.

As for my paths, it's actually a few choices to be made.
The simple, yet complex way is as such:
human vs success (to be kind, or to succeed; to wait for someone or leave them behind)
dreams vs reality(my dreams have been quite alluring and for a while there I wasn't sure what was reality and what wasn't. I had gotten so exhausted that I almost couldn't tell)
money vs family (it sounds like an easy choice, but there's many levels to it)
one person or another
to love her or respect her(both in smaller amounts)
life vs death(its complicated and somewhat personal)
future vs past(I can't go to the future, without releasing the past, but it's hard to forget what has happened)
risk vs safety
leadership vs friends(as I gain as a leader, I lose friends because my personality and preferences change)
and finally
truth or dare.

Mingxia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quote        
Naww; there a so many choices you have to make in life. There is no doubt that sometimes you will make the wrong decision although other times you will make the right one. When you make the wrong one, don't worry (be happy? Hah). Although you shouldn't forget your mistakes, nor others mistakes, you should always forgive. Not forgetting is, in some sense, the harder part or at least harder than most would think. If you forget you will most likely repeat your actions/ thoughts. Forgive, but never forget.
/Yawns
NOW I STOP MY POINTLESS RAMBLING.

&& now soon I shall be off to bed, aha!! x
Good luck with choosing the better end of things

Ethereal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
I'm doing quite well myself thank you for asking. :3 Just posting here and there while I'm still on Midorea tonight. Trying to get different hair, just because the one I am currently sporting does me no good as I am not particularly overly fond of it. Other than that I'm busy messing around with my facebook as usual. Haha. Glad to hear you are well too.
sychobunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:01 am Reply with quote        
I'm sick. I've been coughing and blowing my nose for weeks. I really want to be over this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:53 am Reply with quote        
Aww sychobunny I hope you get well soon! Today, I'm tired. Woot for staying up twenty-four hours working on a surprise art for a user. Yaay. o////o
sychobunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
xD Thanks, I do too!

xD I left for work at 7:20 this morning and got back about 5 minutes ago (9:25). I am a bit tired as well, though not enough to sleep yet.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:43 pm Reply with quote        
Ahh, working always makes me tired after. Are you feeling any better yet? Happy Today I feel well rested, I was awake for fourty-eight hours, and then decided to finally sleep around midnight last night. It worked, I slept like the dead. Oh Mai
sychobunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quote        
no, but I've had worse days of this. Its more annoying than actually bad usually. Coughing, interrupting conversations, or at church. Having to blow my nose when I'm in the middle of something...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
Oh my, I hate being sick like that. I generally stay indoors gaming, reading or drawing when that happens to me. Unless it's mandatory I go somewhere. Although when that happens I grumble A LOT and quite loudly too haha.