Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Wings; How do I get wings? :3
Mingxia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
How do I get wings? :3
Thankayou x

I like unicorns... and rainbows, and glasses, and sunshine... and lollipops, and purple, and Dumbledore... and blue, and carpets, and writing... and socks, and milo, and bracelets, and blankets... and orange, and oranges, and orange elephants... and towels. Did I mention that I like unicorns?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
It depends on what kind of wings you want. Both of the wing items on my avatar are old Ancient Relic Items, and must be bought through other members of the site. Gigantic dragon wings are obtained through quests. (Click the explore button and talk to the NPC.) There are plenty of other wings - if there is a specific pair, you need to describe what they look like or reference a user who is wearing them.

Mingxia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
http://midorea.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6791

The ones that this player, Lavender, currently has equipped/ on. c:

I like unicorns... and rainbows, and glasses, and sunshine... and lollipops, and purple, and Dumbledore... and blue, and carpets, and writing... and socks, and milo, and bracelets, and blankets... and orange, and oranges, and orange elephants... and towels. Did I mention that I like unicorns?
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:59 pm Reply with quote        
Those are dragon wings. Poison dragon wings to be specific, and you get them from the current quests.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Mingxia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you both for your help,
It is greatly appreciated c: