Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, I have kinda an odd thing going on here. I don't even know if this is the right forum, so forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I cannot seem to find where the bug reporting forum might be.

Anyway, here's the issue. When I go to my inventory is says that I have all four of the Lotus sets. However, when I go to the avatar page to change my avatar, it only shows parts of the Winter and Fall sets. It is not allowing me to wear the top or bottom to this set, though every other piece of that outfit does show. I double checked the announcement thread for this item, and it shows as a full set like the others. Is this just an issue I'm having, and can it be fixed?
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:26 am Reply with quote        
Well, we have a question forum (where we are now) and a feedback forum. But yeah, I guess your thread can go in both...

First question: Which Lotus Set are you talking about about?
There's the Elegant Lotus Set, the Swimsuit Lotus Set, and that old Lotus Feather Set...

I'm going to guess it's the swimsuit set, since you're talking about top and bottom and all. But then, I really don't know what's wrong, since mine shows fine... So I guess you can try clearing your cache and refreshing everything. And if it doesn't work, well, I'd suggest contacting Cat, probably means something is wrong with your item...