Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Illusion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
I'm really sorry but I feel almost like I'm spamming every thread I see now. Cuz I just discovered "The Arts" thread and I was like posting so much...

I don't know I guess I feel full of energy and really want to mingle with all of you here! x3

ANYONE ELSE HERE REALLY EXCITED ABOUT BEING HERE RIGHT NAO!?
I am. Cool

So feel free to shoot me some tranquilizers or something if I'm being to obnoxious. XDDD;;;
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 am Reply with quote        
OH COOL YOU LOOK FUN LET'S TALK!!

Thank you for posting a lot and being so enthusiastic about joining our community. <3 I swear, I immediately love you.

But you should make the topic of this discussion a bit more clear. ^^; Otherwise THIS would count as spam, haha.

Illusion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:00 am Reply with quote        
It's considered spam because I'm too excitable at the moment...? ;o;

I didn't mean for it to be but uh um...
I'll try to fix this..? D:

*tries to saves her ass*
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
Every thread needs a topic to discuss. Hm... actually being excited is a topic. Loopholes, yay!

FUCK YEAH I'M ALWAYS EXCITED TO BE HERE!!!

Except when Ace is around. >>

ILU ACE! Bouncy Heart

Excitement. I'm excited about tonight/tomorrow. Hanging with my friend and going to the fair. Happy Fair! Yay!

But stye eye...

Illusion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
YAY LOOPHOLES!!!! =D

Yeah, I'm not sure why, but I got all energetic and stuff and I wanted to spread the love around. x3

As for current situation, no I'm not all that excited this time around. =\ Our current photography assignment is leaving me apathetic about the whole ordeal. I mean I love our teacher so much he's an awesome guy and has such passion about photography but this assignment isn't so favorable. =\

Have any current disappointments as well? :0
miara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
I'm currently disappointed!
Can I join!?
*jumps up and down*

I'm currently disappointed that... I won't be able to go thrift store shopping for ren fest after work tomorrow.. Why? Because I'm working from 11AM-1AMish. Possibly later. D;
I don't know about where you guys are, but around here thrift stores don't stay open that late.
But then the excitement kicks back in because that means I get to go back to ren fest on sunday.
Happy
Illusion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
Oh wow, 11am-1am!? That's more than 12 hours of work!!!! How can they even do that to you!? DDDDDx

I live in Minnesota currently I'm not sure if the Ren Fest has started already or not. But I know a lot of people are super excited about it and talking about it already. So maybe it has? ouo;;
miara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
Yeahh. I ended up missing my shift on Wednesday (Had to go to a funeral for one of my friends. </3) and the person that covered it only did so if I agreed to work for them on Saturday(tomorrow).
The original plan was that I'd work my scheduled shift (11am-5pm) and then just stay over for his shift (5-9). THEN, the person who was scheduled to close (5-12:30ish) wanted to ask the person whose shift I was already covering if they'd close. SO, in a moment of temporary(yet lasting..) insanity, I offered to stay for both.
This way I only end up losing one hour for the week.
*Shrug*
NOT TO MENTION!
My job is as a pizza delivery person. So this shift should actually turn out PRETTY awesome for me. I usually get $30-50 on an open shift, and the saturday close shift is rumored to bring in $40-90, depending on how busy the night is.
SO!
I should make between $70 and $140 in tips... to spend on swords at ren fest the next day.
Oh Mai Weeeee
neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
I'm excited, but more in the "Oh thank God I'm not at work right now." type of way. I was at work from 6am until 2:30pm, then got stuck helping someone for 20 minutes, off the clock, then slept after I got home, and woke up for and hour and a half, only to have to back to sleep in a few minutes. I have work tmrw at 6am, and they change my schedule too often to get used to it.

miara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
o.o;
And that makes you... excited?
That would make me want to bang my head against a wall!
neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
Being off work makes me excited.

miara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
Oh! Fail!
I totally read that as "Oh thank God I'm at work right now."
Hence the confusion.
Yes, being home from work makes me excited too.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:

Except when Ace is around. >>

ILU ACE! Bouncy Heart

You'd better. ;-; Neutral

But yes, I agree with Chu. It's impossible to feel anything but affection for youuuu. <3

And yes. I love being here. ^^

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Illusion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 am Reply with quote        
Oh my well I wish you the best in getting all yo monies for the ren fest! ^^ I don't think I could stand to work over a 12 hour shift, you are crazy I tell you crazy! xD

Yeah I used to work at McDonalds, it was my first job and at one point I was getting up at 4 in the morning had to get a ride from my brother in law to my job and I didn't get to start my job until 7-9 in the morning! So I would sit around there for hours before I could even start working, it really sucked. =\ But I would sometimes go across the street to Wal-Mart or draw. Drawing was at least productive on my part. XD Oh and get this, then I wouldn't get picked up from work until 6-7PM so I had to wait around even more. It was a lot of waiting around. When I finally got my license and my own car I had started working at 4AM and I would get off from work at around 1 in the afternoon, now that was awesome! xD

So I completely agree with you guys being off work or not having to do work is always exciting and awesome! =D
miara

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 am Reply with quote        
I'm back and I'm alive... barely.
XD
Working 11am-1am actually wasn't that bad. I'd totally do it again.. It was the getting up 6 hours later to get ready for ren fest and then running into so many complications that make it so you can't leave until like... 10. Haha.
I was so mad.
And the day was (amazing but..) hot and tiring. And then yesterday was my first day back at school.
D;
Now I'm up too early on my 3-midnight day. School again tomorrow... and so on, and so on...

*Clings to illu*
Don't make me go!! I just want to stay home and bake cookies with youuu!