Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The University
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
I'm out of practice but I'll take a look.

What city and state were you born in? If you're uncomfortable posting that in the thread, you can message me.

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
Uh, not a state at all. I was born in city of Peterborough, county of Lincolnshire, England.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:42 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry, I assume everyone is from the US. :/ I really need to break myself of that.

Okie dokie. I'll take a look and post when I'm done.

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
It's fine! Most people I've come across on the internet are generally American. I'm special.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, I'm really out of practice. I don't have much confidence here, so take this with a grain of salt. ^^;

Pisces Sun in the 5th house suggests a very creative individual. However, there is a Saturn conjunction on that Sun. While Saturn could give you some structure to your creative energies, it could also block them. It's strange. I could read this as a serious individual, but the mere fact that the Sun is in Pisces tells me the opposite. Either way, it seems like your personality would be hard to get a hold of: whether it's because you're hard to read or you try to be hard to read is unclear. Both Jupiter and the Moon Square this conjunction. This suggests restlessness and heavy limitations. Maybe you feel very tangled up in your feelings or thoughts - or maybe it just seems that the world is out to get you. Either way, sitting in your head can't help it. You have good traits that others would value in a friend, and you could put them to use in cultivating rewarding friendships.

Uranus, Neptune, and Venus are in conjunction with your IC. You want your home (or your childhood) to be a safe haven, like many others. But, some sort of disturbance prevents that. Neptune right on top of the IC tells me that lies or deceit are involved. Uranus is heavy here, though, with an opposition to the MC. Coupled with your unique Sun placement, I'm confident in saying that you're a unique individual. "Unique" is such an over-used word these days, it doesn't really do this justice. But please don't doubt that I mean it. Your creativity and innovation could serve you greatly if you have the right direction.

A lot is going on with your Leo Mars in the tenth house. This is immediately indicative of success, but Mars is in retrograde, so I think you may hit some snags on your way up that ladder. Again, Mars is powerful here. An opposition to Venus suggests that love-hate relationships are common in your life, and an opposition to Mercury suggests that you are very stubborn. You may get into a lot of arguments or debates, and when you do, you won't back down until you simply can't move forward anymore. With a trine to Jupiter, I think you'll have some pretty lucky moments in your life. But, luck can turn sour fast.

That's about all that I have to say at the moment. I hope it wasn't a thorough disappointment. ><

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:05 am Reply with quote        
Good grief. That's scarily accurate, even one bit I didn't entirely understand in how it fitted with me (Mum figured that one out). Sorry if this is overstepping things a bit, but would you mind doing a reading for my Mum as well? If you're fine with that, I'll PM the details.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:15 am Reply with quote        
Haha, I'm glad it wasn't awful. XD And sure thing! You can pm it.

Mock

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:02 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, are you still doing these? I was born at about 04:30 on Monday the 18th of July, 1994, at -40.337944,175.620347 (co-ordinates from Google Maps)

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
Chu, this is...Awesome. Would you mind doing one for me? I mean, feel free to say no, of course, but if you get the chance? 'Cause this is really, really cool.

I was born September 10, 1996 in Springfield, Massachusetts, at about 6:30 in the morning.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
I don't know the exact time I was born, but I think it was around 4PM. I was born on March 24th, 1992 in Westwood, New Jersey.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:42 am Reply with quote        
Hi, Chu! If you ever have the time and/or desire you could take a look at me. Sweat If not, that's cool too....

I was born on December 16th., 1987 in St. Louis, Missouri at exactly 4:49 in the morning. (Don't ask me *how* I remember that.) Also, yep: I'm ooollllddd. Duh