Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
Awesome! Maybe we can play Mario Kart or something. Dunno if the others have multiplayer? x3;
And actually, that was the only other kirby game I've played besides kirby air ride. I'm really loving it though... need to play the others... Laugh

Ace should get a 3DS. Maybe? Weeeee

As for the Vita games, I'm really curious now.. I've only heard of Capcom vs Marvel. o3o

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Illusion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
Well Pokemon Rumble does not have multiplayer er wait no.. I think it might actually have something online but I'm not sure because I haven't used it myself either. xD Super Mario 3D Land as far as I know only has street pass stuff. I know that if you got Mercenaries 3D it has multiplayer online. I love that game too! xD And you can also play people online with Street Fighter 4 for the 3Ds as well. *nod*

Ace should totally get a 3Ds! Weeeee

Hmmm, I'mma see if I can find some more info on the Vita stuff for you. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecp-RTtmtX8 This is for Gravity Rush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c10vfQtNzjI&feature=relmfu Escape Plan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IOSlg1gpyw&feature=relmfu Little Big Planet

These show how you can use the touch controls on some of the games that you play. Sony has a list of some other games coming out for the system around launch. You can go here and they have a whole bunch of games that you can look at and maybe get a feel for some titles that sound interesting.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
I think it does have some type of multiplayer, but I haven't played enough to know how to work it. XD You have to win a tournament or something?
Anyway, I've not heard of those games, but it's good to see that there are a lot of multiplayer ones. Dunno if I'd be interested in them, but still. x3

hgjkjgfjk
Gravity Rush
Duh Duh Duh

Now my life is going to be incomplete until I get a vita. ;n;
*goes to look at the other games*

Illusion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I have no idea, myself. =\ I've played some of it but I'm not entirely sure how far I am in the game. xD;; Mercenaries is fun, have you ever played Resident Evil 3/4 or 5? They have a mode in the game called mercenaries and you go around killing as many things as you can in the amount of time. You can find more time during the whole thing and as you do combo kills adds more time to your overall time as well. Both of those other games are Capcom games as it is. *nod*

I KNOW RIGHT!? xDDDD I was like, I need that one! xDDD <3 Also they're developing a ragnarok game as well! *o* I've never played RO, but this one for the Vita looks gorgeous~! x333 And a lot like Monster Hunter too.. > w>;

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel like your life was incomplete!!!! DDDx Do you at least have the money for it...? We have ours paid off and are anxiously awaiting the release date! Duh
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
I've never played resident evil. Heard they're really good games though, probably should try them sometime. xD I read somewhere though that one of the new RE games can only be played through once, and once you collect everything you're done and the game can't be reset. I don't really remember the details though..

What is RO? I've heard the name before... But that's it. I feel so clueless. xD

It's ok! I'll manage... Somehow... Laugh
I need to save my money for more important things. :3 but that's good you Both were able to get them! I'm sure it's going to be worth it. xD

Illusion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quote        
That Resident Evil game that I'm talking about; Mercenaries for the 3Ds is the one that they're saying you can't play through it anymore. And hat's not true what it is is that once you play through it it keeps your scores. So say that you wanted to go and sell back your game to like Game Stop, you wouldn't be able to erase your game scores you got in it because all you do in that one is just run around and shoot everything within a time limit. You can play it again and again for however long you want you just can't erase your game scores. And if you were to trade it into Game Stop, because the fact that the game scores can not be erased they made the trade in value of that game really low. XP

I don't honestly care about that though because I don't plan on trading my copy in. Happy The only other RE game I've played was 5 and that's a lot of fun to play with someone else. I haven't played the others but I've seen them through. Also they have RE Revelations coming out for the 3Ds I think sometime either this month or next. I was watching my gf play a demo of it on the 3Ds and I was like, yeeeah no I'm probably just going to watch you play that one. XD Haha <-- is a wimp sometimes...

RO stands for Ragnarok Online, I'm sure you've heard of the MMO before. They're making a Vita game that looks gorgeous~! *o* And also by the looks of it plays similar to Monster Hunter which is one of my favorite psp games. x3

Yeah I completely understand needing to save money for more important things. > A>;; I have to get my car fixed still which I finally got my W2 in so I can go get my taxes done and get it fixed!!! Happy Happy Happy We paid off our Vitas long before my car needed to be fixed though, so now that's our next priority. Thanks! I'm more than sure they're worth it. ~<33 When the 3Ds was announced I was like, "meh" then the Vita was announced and I was like, "I WANT THAT!" xD

We should totally play some Mario Kart sometime though!!! I totally suck at the game, but it's still fun! XD[/i]
darkfairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:40 am Reply with quote        
I have loved Nintendo consoles since I was young, and so I had to get the 3DS. I was worried about the 3D myself as I don’t really care much for it and its hard to get used to, but the main reason I wanted the 3DS is the games on it not the 3D I don’t even use it!

I got the special edition DS, Ocarina of time and so I would defo suggest that game!
I also have Rayman 3D which is a not to bad game, but I prefer the older ones. I also have Pilot wings and I really liked it I didn’t buy it myself through, and I probs woundnt of.
Super Mairo 3D world and Mair Kart 7 is defo what you need!