Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
Lol win.

I liked the religion topic though. I like discussing things like that. durr.
I'll just add to the previous topic of how I don't like classifying myself in a 'religion' I'd like to say I have a faith or a relationship with God, rather then 'my religion is christianity'. It kinda makes people less harsh or offended.

ANYWAYS.
cheese. I'm slightly allergic to. but it's so good.

Boredom Chat <<Page Contest
ecco

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:03 am Reply with quote        
Chere; i totally get you Smile i believe faith itself is whats important, rather than organised religion. it really bothers me that almost everyone assumes i'm atheist, just because i (for the most part) dislike organised religion. that doesnt make me an atheist. and i think that a higher power/being(s) is a very real possibility. that aint atheist XD

anyway. CHEESE. it's pretty much awesome. ever had marmite cheese? that stuff is tops XD

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quote        
September 20th, 2011's Topic:

Relatives (Your favorites, least favorites, most annoying, family reunions stories, etc.)
Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:36 pm Reply with quote        
ecco- yeah, and the word ends up making things sound very unappealing and closed minded.

I haven't had marmite before. I don't think we have it in CAnada?

I have relatives in Toronto and Hong Kong. 8D
And one of my cousin's is pretty cool. too. I don't think I have any relatives I hate.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
I have relatives smeared up and down the East Coast, a dot in California, and a sprinkling in Europe, focusing in Britain. I get to fly around a lot compared to average teenagers.

ecco

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:57 pm Reply with quote        
NO MARMITE IN CANADA?!

This is madness. MADNESS I SAY! Shocked

well, you must have something similar to it... marmite is basically a yeast extract.... spread? i dunno. its just delicious and goes surprisingly well in spaghetti bolognese. (you couldn't make that shit up. it's true.)

as for relatives... most of mine are in the uk. i think we have a few relatives on my dad's side in canada, and some rich guy who lives on a little island in the Mediterranean... never met any of them Neutral

i only have one granddad. my dad's dad died a few months before i was born... and the granddad i have left has really bad alzheimer's.... i can't actually stand being around him. i feel so guilty... but he treats my step-nan like crap. he constantly teases her like a kid and just winds her up all the time. and he's really paranoid. I can't bear to go see him cos i'm shit scared i'm gonna end up the same one day. I don't want to be like that. Sad

Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:15 pm Reply with quote        
Mal- Oh coolies, I don't really fly overseas though, they fly to us. xD
Britain? that's pretty cool.

ecco- So like sauce for bread or something? 8D I like butter. Um, I don't think we have something like that.
Yeah, it's kinda weird when you see a relative and you're like, I hope I don't end up like them?

ecco

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
Chere;
hmm... well, i would say spread rather than sauce - in fact, have you heard of veggiemite? however that's spelt XD cos i think that's more or less the same thing lol.

and yea, tell me about it D: it is mostly the alzheimer's thing that scares me, though. my step-nan has to care for my granddad full time, and she hasn't left the house in over 6 months... and their "house" is... absolutely tiny. houses are very small in the uk for the most part anyway, and there's is in a famously poor area. not good ><
basically, i just don't want to end up being the cause of somebody else having a poor quality of life :S

Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quote        
Lol nope, never heard of either until today...might've heard it in the past when I was watching tv? but yeah...I think it's not really here in Canada. 8U
Yer....it can get pretty scary and sad. You wonder if when you grow up you'll just be another person left in the corner. *lolsImdepressednow*
ON THE OTHER HAND. (have two hands) I might visit my cousins in Toronto next summer. so yeah. hm. might be cool

Reika

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:17 am Reply with quote        
woooah east coooaast. I only been once. it was hot-t-t-t-t.
i haven't seen any in canada either.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, yeah. Well, Canada is canada. xD

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:06 pm Reply with quote        
September 26th, 2011's Topic:

Time
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:47 pm Reply with quote        
Time...what an intriguing topic. If I think about it too much, my brain goes gooey.

But, if we're talking more about how much time we have, that's something I can definitely talk about. On average, we have somewhere around 80 years to live, and I think we need to be aware of how little time that is, especially if you want to do something big, and a lot of people want that very thing. I think that the life is divided up into different chunks, basically being child, adult, and senior. Out of all of those, the child stage is the shortest, but it's when we do most of our growing, and learning. You don't have much time to shape the person you're going to be for the rest of your life, so for your childhood to be cut short because of anything, something's going to shift.

Time is a slippery thing. Personally, I wish I had more time.

Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
I don't think I have thought much about it or enough about it to write much.
Well in Sci-Fic, time is an awesome element to storylines and stuff. Like Doctor Who. Or in fantasy as well with magic and time travelling.
So yeah.

I think personally that each moment in time is given to us so whatever time we have could be too much, too short, or just enough depending on how you spend that time.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quote        
FREESTYLE TOPIC! Go!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next