Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Avatar Item Problem
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 pm Reply with quote        
Ok so I just got this lotus top thing in the free daily prize thing. I go to edit my avatar to remove my black corset, I want to go in my bra until I can find a top I like.

I tend to forget that here corsets are considered 'vests' so I click the 'tops' category and accidentally click the lotus thing and it gets put on me. After removing the corset and deciding I don't like the lotus thing, I go to remove it but when I click 'unequip layer' it won't come off. So I refresh, thus returning to the corset. I remove it again and save in just my bra.

Well you know how it says 'press f5 if your updated avatar does not show'? Well I do that and somehow the damn lotus thing is back on me! I didn't even save it on me, what the heck? I go to try to remove it again and it's still not coming off. I don't want it. Why won't the damn thing come off?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:49 pm Reply with quote        
You are probably in the wrong layer. The Lotus tops are in both the "Top" layer and the "Over Top" layer. Try to remove both :3

EDIT;; Apparently they're also in BOTTOM Top xD so. Three different options for you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
Oh wow, how weird.
Oh I like it in your color. that would be better.
Thanks for the tip.

EDIT: It still isn't working, I tried unequipping all of those layers and it still won't come off!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
Over Top, Top, and Under Top are definitely the only layers it comes up in..
Try the Unequip all button, and if that doesn't work then you have broken Midorea and should probably report it xD
Either that or your internet is being weird... One time, I changed my avatar several times... And then out of the blue an avatar I made about a week ago came back up, no idea why...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
Apparently (at least from the little test I did), when you refresh the page, it put back the old picture of your avatar, but the items you had equipped the first time, even if you hadn't saved, show up once you save...

Do you have any item on the Over Top, Tops and Under Top you could equip to replace the lotus top? And then save (even if it looks weird), and then unequip everything and rearrange your avy like you want. Maybe it'd solve the problem...

VampireSoul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 am Reply with quote        
@Kupsy: I am confused, you are telling me you once experienced a similar oddity and then suggest that it might have been MY internet? I have wireless cable internet though, so I never have internet problems.

@ Meave: First of all to answer your question no, I do not have anything else in those layers, the only top I have purchased is the corset which I wanted to remove in the first place which is under 'vests'.

Second, the unequipt all suggest was the answer, thanks all.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:42 am Reply with quote        
I didn't mean it was your internet, I just meant the internet in general, screwing things around like it does... But at least something's worked now so yay

JOLLY COOPERATION!