Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
Akiou wrote:
VampireSoul wrote:
Akiou wrote:
Dr. Tick Tock wrote:
Is the Attire of the Ngendei already gone? =0 Expecto Patronum. I can give the Fallen Deity Staff back x 3x -stares at both of them trying to decide which she likes more-

Yep,sure if that's what you wanna do. ^^

I beg your pardon but is this giveaway still open or was I too late and it's over since you've been absent for a while? All due respect I have been waiting for at least a week.

You don't seem to know how to read, and I am not obligated to give you anything so you are really pushing your luck right now.

Excuse me I was only politely inquiring, and I honestly do not understand what you mean or what I could have done wrong but if you didn't like something about my request you should have said something and I assure you whatever it was, it was unintentional. I don't appreciate being ignored, and I can't know what's happening if I am not told. I would have understood and corrected myself.

You had no need to be so rude, and it was quite inappropriate when I was nothing but polite or it was my honest intention to be so!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quote        
Akiou wrote:

VampireSoul wrote:
May I please have the Fallen Deity sash and the sacred sake of the wind.
Expecto Patronum.

You can only have one of those things. I stated that in my first post.

I believe she told you exactly what you did wrong here VampireSoul. If you had bothered to read. I even told you that she had said such a thing but you failed to read that as well. I found you to be rather rude instead of polite at all in my opinion and I am not the only one seeing as Akiou snapped at you. There is no need to bring drama into something she is choosing to do out of the kindness on her own heart. She could have just up and left leaving her items in a digital void like others have in the past.

I only reacted in such a manner because I don't appreciate people saying that they were ignored when they weren't ignored at all they simply failed to read the entirety of a page and got jealous when someone else got the item they asked for by following the rules instead of them getting the item's they asked for by not following them.

Firekitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
<3 Thank you so much for the Elemental Cape, Akiou, I love it!
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quote        
I'm sorry to butt in, but I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding here. ^^;

Vampire might have missed your initial response, Akiou, and I do agree that part of her question could come off as a bit rude, but I've talked to her at least enough to know that she truly did mean what she said to be polite. Tone can sometimes be hard to get across on the internet.

And Vampire, I know I've already said this, but just make sure you don't miss posts by accident to avoid this sort of thing in the future, okay?

Koyi, while I think you were in the right to point out the post Vampire missed, I think the rest of what you said was not only rather unnecesary, but also bringing just as much drama, if not more than the initial misunderstanding. (and as for missing your reply pointing it out, I doubt she was exactly looking for your posts and it's rather easy to miss a post like that doesn't even say who you're replying to until several words in) I thought the jabs about not being able to read and not bothering to read were especially rude, because I know for a fact that you have missed posts by other people before and would have been offended if they had said something like that to you. I feel likewise for the comment about Vampire getting "jealous", as you do not know that for a fact and as such I can only read that as mean. I'm sure Akiou and Vampire could have settled this on their own.

And as for why I am reacting this way, I hate seeing someone get jumped by people who have no business doing so. Normally, I wouldn't reply simply because I'd rather see the issue solved quickly without contributing to the drama.

Edit: Also, if you have a problem or disagree with something I've said in this post, please PM me about it instead of posting because I agree that anymore drama in this thread is not good. ><

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:58 am Reply with quote        
@Koyi: I beg your pardon, but I believe I do not understand your reference to jealousy that someone else got an item first? I am truly unaware of any such thing in this situation. Also I believe I have stated that my mistake was unintentional. I did not realize I had done something agianst Akoui's wishes.

I have not been real active around here despite my being psychically registered as a member for two years. So I am unable to identify an item as being from a certain event or other source. I had assumed she would politely correct me if I was wrong about the two items I hoped for and I would gladly correct myself which now I realize she DID in fact attempt to do so, and I again apologize for not examining the thread closely enough and missing the post. I truly feel badly that I have insulted anyone. All I had wished to do was politely ask if the giveaway had been closed because she had been absent for a while which I would have respected. I just wanted to know if she was planning to accept my request or if I could move on and search for the items elsewhere. I however have had a bit of a bad habit of coming across the wrong way even at times such as this when I worked hard to think out my wording before presenting myself.

Thanks to Weaseldale for privately pointing out what Akiou might have seen as rude, I understand now.

If the Sacred Sake of the wind Dragons is still available and I am forgiven I hope I may still be allowed to have that. Expecto Patronum.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:21 am Reply with quote        
Thank you for the Unicanna!<3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
Wow I apologize for being a butt. I must have been on the rag or something I have no idea. I sincerely apologize though cause wow I was rude as heck. I might have been angry at something that was going on in the real world and took it out on here I really can't say but I do apologize I was out of line. You may beat me with a stick now if you like. *Awaits the beating stick*

Malfise

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
Holy Expecto Patronum! Is this giveaway still happening? If it is, might I ask for...

Vidorian Corset Black
Cat Ears Black
Silver Chain Belt
and
Sash of the Fallen Deities...

If those items are still available?

Thank you ^^
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:40 am Reply with quote        
KoyiTar wrote:
Wow I apologize for being a butt. I must have been on the rag or something I have no idea. I sincerely apologize though cause wow I was rude as heck. I might have been angry at something that was going on in the real world and took it out on here I really can't say but I do apologize I was out of line. You may beat me with a stick now if you like. *Awaits the beating stick*

Thanks KoyiTar, I hope you have been able to work out whatever has given you trouble in RL.
Sorry I am getting back so late, but I see nothing has much changed here, Akiou has still not returned to accept or deny my apology.
But I will search for my items elsewhere now, thank you anyway Akiou and again I am sincerely sorry.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
Could I please Expecto Patronum have a Long Nights Scarf please?
WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:42 am Reply with quote        
Hi Akiou I think you are very generous for doing a give away but its always sad when members leave. I'm getting back into Mid after a looooooong hiatus.

Expecto Patronum
Arctic Reindeer Attire
Baby Bunny
Kantu
Small Lower Deity Wings
If that would be no problem on your end I would very much appreciate these items. I really feel they would suit me. Thank you so much
WhingingNinja

.sparrow.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:43 pm Reply with quote        
Herro~ I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I wish you good luck wherever you're going. As for your lovely give away, I would like Small Lower Deity Wings. And if the time is appropriate for requesting the leftover items, I would also like Stigma Valentinus, an Expecto Patronum, Long Nights Sash, The Enchanted Ones, Royal Deity Set, and Arctic Reindeer Attire please and thank you.
blackfoxette

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
expecto patronum

if i may please i would like the deity set =D
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
Just to let you guys know, I think Akiou has left the building, I haven't seen her on in a while ^^'

::Shop::
Aediion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
Can I pwease have these items?

Sash of the Fallen Deities
Lotus Feather Wings
Vidorian Corset Black
Cat Ears Black

And shabam!

EXPECTO PATR0NUM!