Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:35 am Reply with quote        
I will if it doesn't get sent in the next couple of weeks... I've already nagged Ecco about it a couple times since it was her thread, and I hate bugging people about it. ^^;;

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Akiou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quote        
ack sorry guys... forgot about this again. I'm about to go out but I'll start sending things when I get back.
Freshie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
I hope no one casts a Expecto Patronum spell on me for requesting a pair of Small Fallen Deity Wings. >w<

..I'm not a HP fan so I dunno if what I typed made any sense. ;n;

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
I would definatly like the Sash of the Deitys if it has yet to be claimed.. *shouts Expecto Patronum as she runs away from the dementor's chaseing her*

VampireSoul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
Freshie wrote:
I hope no one casts a Expecto Patronum spell on me for requesting a pair of Small Fallen Deity Wings. >w<

..I'm not a HP fan so I dunno if what I typed made any sense. ;n;

Lol sorry; Expecto patronum is a protective charm against a creature which consumes all happiness called dementors. Laugh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:52 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah well I was thinking since I'm requesting a fallen deity item [evil] people woud think i'm evil and then try to banish me. x3

VampireSoul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
Freshie wrote:
Yeah well I was thinking since I'm requesting a fallen deity item [evil] people woud think i'm evil and then try to banish me. x3

Lol, well they can just look at your character profile and see that you are not. Unless your character is evil.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:39 am Reply with quote        
KoyiTar wrote:
I would definatly like the Sash of the Deitys if it has yet to be claimed.. *shouts Expecto Patronum as she runs away from the dementor's chaseing her*

Sorry... ^^; I've decided to keep that sash on my avatar to cover my nakedness as it's the only one that does it properly. Is there anything else you want?

VampireSoul wrote:
May I please have the Fallen Deity sash and the sacred sake of the wind.
Expecto Patronum.

You can only have one of those things. I stated that in my first post.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:07 pm Reply with quote        
Is the Attire of the Ngendei already gone? =0 Expecto Patronum. I can give the Fallen Deity Staff back x 3x -stares at both of them trying to decide which she likes more-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
Dr. Tick Tock wrote:
Is the Attire of the Ngendei already gone? =0 Expecto Patronum. I can give the Fallen Deity Staff back x 3x -stares at both of them trying to decide which she likes more-

Yep,sure if that's what you wanna do. ^^
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 pm Reply with quote        
Yayyyy -flaps-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quote        
Akiou wrote:
Dr. Tick Tock wrote:

I beg your pardon but is this giveaway still open or was I too late and it's over since you've been absent for a while? All due respect I have been waiting for at least a week.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
She responded to your post Vampire saying you could only have one. And awww darn that was the only thing on the list that I wanted I do believe let me take another peak.

With an expecto Petronum I would like the royal deity set please if it is still available.

Akiou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quote        
VampireSoul wrote:
Akiou wrote:
Dr. Tick Tock wrote:

I beg your pardon but is this giveaway still open or was I too late and it's over since you've been absent for a while? All due respect I have been waiting for at least a week.

You don't seem to know how to read, and I am not obligated to give you anything so you are really pushing your luck right now.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
YAY thank you so much now I feel truely complete with my deityness if I could have only had that sash ;-; Oh well Thank you so much *Huggles* Hope all goes well for you whever you may be going and the like and Yay *Dances around and trips over her two left hooves*