Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Event goal: 40k posts & 200 users!
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quote        
- tosses in anger -

And... YEA! I havent been on long enough to complain. Sad

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quote        
*pokes cat*

Your number went up Hun?

Embrace the depression
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah.. I think it was 271 then went to 381... While other people's numbers went DOWN!? Duh

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
Huh? What numbers went down? owo"

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
My user number went up after solia upgraded to phpbb3. :p

shroudedgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:
shroudedgirl

They actually said that to you?
Terrible.. I mean a person whose been a member since the beginning is just as likely to leave as a newb.

Yeah. I believe I was trying to buy panda slippers actually. It was the month they were released. I posted forever with my two friends (because no one would talk to us) and got enough for the slippers and went to offer on them in a selling thread and this guy said he wouldn't sell them to me because I probably wouldn't stay around long and he wanted them to stay in the system. -_-

I was like... You know, you're right. I won't be staying around long because you guys are jerks!...And then I signed out permanently. XD
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
shroudedgirl wrote:
Catghost wrote:
shroudedgirl

Terrible.. I mean a person whose been a member since the beginning is just as likely to leave as a newb.

Yeah. I believe I was trying to buy panda slippers actually. It was the month they were released. I posted forever with my two friends (because no one would talk to us) and got enough for the slippers and went to offer on them in a selling thread and this guy said he wouldn't sell them to me because I probably wouldn't stay around long and he wanted them to stay in the system. -_-

I was like... You know, you're right. I won't be staying around long because you guys are jerks!...And then I signed out permanently. XD

Someone said that on Solia. How rude of them, I've never encountered that.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quote        
shroudedgirl wrote:
Catghost wrote:
shroudedgirl

You should of told him that! (did you? xD) That would have been hilarious.

If you want I could go chat with you on Solia!

shroudedgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
I don't remember what I said, but I know I was thinking something along those lines. I PMed the guy to make the offer and then when he responded like that I deleted the PM and left the site. So, I couldn't even tell you who it was. I wish I would have saved it now. XD

Thats sweet of you Catghost, but I really would rather spend my time on here and another site I got to. They deserve my attention more than Solia. Happy I truly have no desire to go back to Solia, ever.
Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
And I've a feeling I know what this other site is! ;D
After all, I think I brought you here from there! XDDD;; <33

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
monbohn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
I'm jumping in to the Solia conversation. I had a hard time when I first joined and thought everyone was stuck up. I very rarely went there. I was there for Halloween but still found it hard to be comfortable and no one really talked to me except one guy who was so nice to me in the marketplace and it gave me some hope that there were other nice people. I still only went there once in a while but started going more often when I found a friend who I knew on another site was also on Solia and also had no one to talk to. Just before the event and during the event my experiences over there changed completely. I met a nice guy who befriended me when he found out I was shy and he started talking to me every day. And during the event I got into the consensual killing thing and I have met so many really nice people over there during that. I hated the event but meeting those people made it worthwhile and I have met 2 other really nice people since the event ended. So they do exist even if they are hard to find.

So if anyone does want to go on Solia at all and wants someone to talk to and stuff I'm more than happy to hang out and chat and maybe help you have nicer experiences over there.

I completely understand why some of you wouldn't want to go back ~ I've left other sites for the same things, but if you want to give it another try feel free to look me up there or tell me over here to go there. My main over there is monicat (my mule is monbohn).

By the time I typed all of this the conversation has probably moved on. Sorry. Bouncy Heart

shroudedgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
ariKana wrote:
And I've a feeling I know what this other site is! ;D
After all, I think I brought you here from there! XDDD;; <33

Yep, ari! You sure did! XD

And thats a nice offer, monbohn. I am sure there are nice people on the site, and I am sure it has grown a lot since I was there. But, it was just my experience when I was there that I couldn't happen to find any of those nice people. >.< And now I have two sites that I enjoy a lot so my online time is pretty full up. But thanks again for offering to all of us who once had a bad experience there. Happy
monbohn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
No problem. Mine didn't start out great either. And on another site during Halloween I asked a question in a thread and the people were so rude to me I've never had a desire to go back there at all ~ so I can understand completely. I just wanted to offer just in case anyone does want someone to talk to over there. I'm very shy so it's usually pretty hard for me to fit in on new sites so I like to try to make it easier for other people if I can.

I'm glad you have other sites that you really enjoy. I have a couple of favorites as well that I spend most of my time on.

Squid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
    I'm not on Solia. And I just went to sign up, so I could be cool...

But someone has my name :c

Oh well.

I'm really sad that we didn't make the five hundred users goal. I wish I had more people to invite... Though it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
I wish I knew more people too. What time does the event end tomorrow? We still have a little bit of time ~ doesn't hurt to hope!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next