Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Yashika

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome one and all! My name is Yashika.. Please don't be phased by my new account, I am used to Midorea and other avatar websites, so I'm very well rounded. I'm here to get some more art of my beloved OC's..I don't have a lot of funds now, so freebies would be loved until I get on my feet. >W<;;
Yashika

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:40 pm Reply with quote        
My Preferences:

.I strongly prefer CG Art (BUT I won't turn down freebies if they're traditional or pixel, xD). I love all types, but I would like to get some really good pieces of art of these OC's. At a reasonable price, of course. x3

.A Guarantee. I don't want to be promised art and have nothing. So this means no auctions. Sorry. :c This also being said, I don't want to be put on a waiting list that has twenty billion people ahead of me. I am an impatient person and I don't have all the time in the world to wait for art.. D;

.If I do not like your art style, don't take offense! I will probably keep your username in consideration for later uses anyway.

Funds:
3k Silver!
Yashika

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
The Art Rules:

1.Please do not start on any art without my say so. If it is started without my consent, you will not be paid and it will be considered a freebie.

2. Payment will be received once the product is finished and sent to me. I understand art takes time and some artists like giving watermarked versions, feel free to do so, but the final product must be sent via PM.

3. When the art is paid for, you are agreeing that I am allowed to use the piece wherever I wish and whenever. Credit will be given where it is due, and you, the artist, will still be the true owner, of course. C:
Yashika

Now as far as the Thread Rules go:

1. Of course, no drama, harrassment, spamming of any kind. I am here to collect art and converse with future/possible sellers and those who wish to help me collect art. We do not care for your drama, we do not want to hear it. Spam is not welcomed.

2. I am the owner of this thread, so what I say must be followed. No if's and's or but's about this. If someone is seen breaking the rules, they will be asked to leave the thread. If they do not comply, moderators will be brought into the mix to handle the situation. Never should a user in this thread take the situation into their own hands. It complicates things to an unneeded level.

3.Do not use/post/sell art that is not yours. Pixel bases should give credit to the original owner, regardless of what website you have found the base(s) on.

4. Chat Speak and l337 speak are absolutely forbidden in this thread. You have a keyboard, spell out your words. This is not only a serious pet peeve to me, but others as well, I am sure of it.

5. I reserve rights to change, add, etc. the rules.
Yashika

Would you like to draw for me? I warn you, I have roughly over 200 or so OC's. Crazy, isn't it?! And the list keeps growing! I can't help it, I love making new characters, whether it's for art only purposes or using them for actual roleplays! So, to get a small taste of what to expect, I offer these snippets:

These and many more interesting characters await you~ =D All you have to do is ask to draw them and I'll share the link to my Photobucket album. C:

(**All artists are credited with their respective pieces, I have tagged ALL images with the artist's username(s)**)
Yashika

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quote        
Freebies received

None sofar.. :c
Yashika

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved Post
Yashika

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved Post
Yashika

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
Open for chatting. C:
Icewing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:56 pm Reply with quote        
I'd be glad to draw a couple of your charries, if you don't mind them being drawn as traditional art. Not to mention the fact that I'm not the best at drawing.
Of course, they would be freebies, since a)I'm not sure whether you would like my style too much(it's somewhere between abstract, semi-realism, and anime), and b)I don't consider my art good enough to be accepting payment for it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:18 pm Reply with quote        
That'd be so wonderful, thanks so much! I'll send the link to you so you can draw whoever you want. n n
Icewing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
Ok, thank you ^^
Beware of a lot of art from me, probably.
And, more likely than not, a couple paintings, if I stop being lazy XD
This should be fun Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
PM sent. <3>U<
Nuruhanj

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:01 pm Reply with quote        
you've only 80 Ocs.. I've more then 120 :P
and they're growing up XD

anyway.. I'm new BUT I'd like to have some money :P
SO... u can go to my art shop..
I can do anything really...
if u like my style (one of them) just tell me what and I'll make u it..
u offer the price ^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
I have many more now. xD I think well over 200, and spawning like rabbits. oxo Let me check it out. I don't know about Midorea's pricing on art, nor an I really active, but it's worth a try. o3 o