Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
Miss stood at the end of a street, fiddling with the petals collected in her pockets. She was hoping to soon have enough to trade in for more flower elements.

She had wasted so much time this week, and had barely spent ANY at the festival. She anticipated being much less busy but it turned out to be a stressful week, almost totally overwhelming.

She made sure to close up her pockets and headed to the square to see what she could find, looking around in different windows and booths.

(i didn't have much to add, so just feel free to interact with me in whatever way currently works.)

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:17 pm Reply with quote        
Mal sighed as he watched the procession leave the city. The lotus petals were much less thick, on the ground and in the air, now that the festival was over. He heard the mutterings, and could see that the Water Dragon leader was, indeed, quite missing.

This...was a problem. The reason that the city kept running smoothly was that people felt safe. If something...untoward happened to a leader, a dragon leader of all people, then who was safe?

"I need to know what happened," Mal muttered to himself, chewing on his thumbnail absentmindedly, "I need to know what happened, and who did it...but how the hell do I find out?" Mal narrowed his eyes at the worried crowd and sighed again. Answers would not be easy to find.

Alu Amahté Kemnebi
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
[new prompt time! Halloween.]

Alu stepped across a large cobblestone path, careful to avoid the crowd of people amassing around the merchants. Halloween was only a few weeks away, so activity was picking up in preparation for the festivities.

Alu was on a specific mission though, as he had been tasked by Miu to purchase the pumpkins for her party. However, Alu had forgotten as usual, and now it seems all of the round orange things have been bought up...

"I don't understand why she doesn't grow these herself anymore. I mean, I know we've had problems with monsters trampling the crops, but that doesn't justify growing only cucumbers."

You see, the monsters of Midorea love to invade gardens and make a mess of things. But recently, Miu discovered that they have a peculiar distaste of cucumbers. It helps that she loves this odd vegetable, using it in almost every part of daily life, and especially in the meals she prepares. Something Alu has begrudgingly learned to deal with, as he himself could honestly live without the rotten things.

He spots an orange glint down the path, reflecting the dimming sun setting behind the mountains, and quickly sets of in it's direction.

"Ah, thank the deities!" He exclaims, running to make sure what he's found is the real thing.