Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Alu Amahté Kemnebi
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quote        
"Thanks!" Alu said, happy to know that there were a few more people out looking. He waved and headed off in the opposite direction, following small piles of candy as he went.

"Guess I could try the outskirts again... that's where she usually is, anyway." He began to walk towards a clearing on the edge of the city, looking around and trying to think where she might be. He noticed a few other "paths" of candy leading from the city towards a more hilly area. The area was pretty ragged with lots of rocks making it hard to walk through. He didn't think Miu would be at such a place, but given the candy, he decided to check it out anyway.

"It's probably just some kids or somethin'" He muttered, making his way towards the rocks.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quote        
"Hey, I won't keep you long," Mal said, "A girl's gone missing, name of Miu, dunno if you know her. Anyway, she's gone missing, and I'm gonna be looking for her tomorrow on the outskirts of town. If you come help me, then you can work off the favour you owe me. How's that sound?" Mal didn't realize how cold it was outside until he stepped into Lexi's house.

"Bloody hell, it's a bit nippy out isn't it?" He muttered, "Maybe I should put a pair of shoes on..." he absentmindedly rubbed his feet together, zoning out.

"Oh, I don't want to keep you or anything," Mal said, snapping back to the real world, "So I'll just head out."

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:26 pm Reply with quote        
"oh Miu!" 'hrmm, when was the last time I saw her?.. oh!' "I think I remember seeing her a few days ago, she was looking for candy." Lexi scratched her head, she didn't know where Miu could have disappeared to.

"What are you doing without shoes? And come on in, I can make you some hot chocolate! And don't you think we should look for her today if she's missing? What if we wait and it's too late." she said with a worried tone as she closed the door behind Mal leaving him with no choice but to stay inside.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:18 am Reply with quote        
Mal glanced down at his bare feet and shrugged.

"I dunno," he said, "I just...don't need'em. I guess all the nerves in my feet are dead or something. So...no hot chocolate necessary. But thanks anyway." Mal gave Lexi a smile.

"I mean, if you want to look now, you can," he said to her, "I just thought you might have something, because, y'know, social life? But yeah, Alu said he was gonna check the outskirts, and then he went off, muttering about candy trails. You wanna go follow him?"

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
"Social life?! Even if I did have one, it could wait.. Miu is missing, she could have been kidnapped or something! This is serious." She said and set her hot chocolate down on the table. She ran off into the other room to put on shoes and a jacket before returning. After picking her hot chocolate back up she went around Mal to open the door again.

"Come on let's catch up to Alu, I wonder how long she's been missing, I sure hope she is alright."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:53 pm Reply with quote        
Koyi had finally decided what she was going to wear in order to go wandering around. She always took forever to decide how to dress. It was just in her nature. Of course it was also in her nature to change appearance quite often and at random because she just liked doing so and it confused people. At least those that didn't know such things about her. Of course when she stepped out of her home she noticed candy on the ground.

"Hmm well that is quite odd." She said picking up the piece of candy and eating it. She liked candy enough to not care how long it may have been on the ground. Besides it was in a wrapper and there didn't appear to be any bugs near of on it. She began walking as was normal for her just a normal walk with nothing much else to do. She noticed Alu and decided to say hello and see what seemed to be bothering him since he was muttering to himself about something.

"Good evening Alu what's up?" She said waiting patiently for him to reply.

Alu Amahté Kemnebi
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:18 am Reply with quote        
As Alu draws closer to the caves, he realized he isn't the only one there. A group of monsters were scattered around, as though they'd been drawn to the area. This amount of monsters in such a small area was highly abnormal...

Alu begins to back away, trying to ensure his presence is not noticed. But before he can make it back to the woods, something catches his eye.

"A-a... sword?" He mutters under his breath. He glares harder in the direction of the object and realizes it's not only a sword, it's none other than Uro's craft, the likeness is unmistakable.

He decides to make a run for it instead of pushing his luck to get a better look at the blade, before any monsters notice him. He makes it past the forested area and into the edge of the city.

"What was that all about!?" He exclaims, as he heads off in the direction of Uro's weaponry shop. Before he can reach the shop though, he's greeted by none other than Koyi.

"H-hi!" He manages to get out.
"Nothing much, just heading over to Uro's shop. Have you seen Miu by any chance?"

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:27 am Reply with quote        
Killer had been sitting on a large rock, swinging her legs and goofing off, when she saw a piece of candy on the ground. She climbed down and picked it up. It still looked good to eat.

She popped it in her mouth. "Mmm, tasty," she said. Then she saw another piece of candy a few metres away. "Huh, I wonder who left these lying around."

She picked the other piece, then spotted some more lying in a pile, with some monster footprints around it. She looks up and sees Alu and Koyi together. "Hello there!" she called out. "Having a romantic stroll around?"

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
An Event Is Starting
Enjoy the Lotus Festival with your friends, or make some if you don't have any yet! (Official) events happening during the Lotus Festival may be discussed here, but otherwise this will mostly be a casual role-play.

You do not need to post a profile to participate in this event if you are posting as yourself! But if you want to post as a certain character please be sure to create a profile first.

~ You can post now! ~

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:05 pm Reply with quote        
"Okay, these fire flower thingers are really useful," Mal muttered as the flaming lotus in his hair illuminated his new book perfectly, "Shoulda put flaming foliage on my head ages ago." As per usual, Mal was walking while reading, dodging through loose crowds, spinning as people jostled his shoulders, somehow managing to avoid knocking anyone, or anything over.

He'd been practicing.

Mal found an unoccupied bench, and promptly occupied it. He sat on the bench, reading his book on the history of the dragons, occasionally glancing up to see if he could spot anyone he knew.

Cora

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:55 am Reply with quote        
((I totally missed your post on the last page before filling out a profile, so I'll just post as me, and bring in kitty later))

Cora held the handful of lotus feathers in her hand and smiled softly for a brief moment before letting just a few of them blow through the soft breeze to wherever they might land in the future. Hopefully they would find someone who would use them well. The sight was one that was quite beautiful, as she walked through the city streets she couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of them, useful as they where, they where beautiful first.

She loved to watch people, something she had done her entire life. She noticed as the boy with flaming lotus in his hair very narrowly missed running into someone. She placed a hand over her mouth and giggled ever so softly. As he had chosen a bench to perch she chose a low swinging tree branch instead and watched as the crowd passed by without care or notice around them, each there own little story.
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:31 am Reply with quote        
((The prize section has been updated for the event. Some more things could be added there if the activity is high enough. Wink
@ Cora: No problem. Soft Smile ))

Kuma had been watching the crowd for a while, high upon a lotus tree branch. Crowds fascinated him, yet at the same time he didn't feel too comfortable in the middle of it. Too many people, too much noise... And too many weird things he couldn't understand, like why people would want to put flaming things in their hair.

He glanced down as one of the flaming weirdo passed under him, making his way through the crowd while apparently reading a book, the light from his headpiece shining on the page. Meh, maybe those things were useful after all, but he still had doubts.

Feeling a bit sore from not having moved for a while, he let himself slide down the branch carefully to prevent breaking anything. Getting up or down a tree wasn't very hard for him, considering his size and relatively light weight. When his feet touched the ground, he stretched his back, legs and arms to relieve them, looking around to see what fun things he could find. Food, maybe? Yes, food seemed like a good option right now.

Cora

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
Cora had never noticed the other male being perched higher in the same tree as her and was watching a group of small girls running around nearby with a soft smile playing her lips. The festival was full of the innocent happiness of the masses. A time for the people to come out and celebrate the simple things in life, like the lotus flowers.

As the man jumped down from the tree near where she was perched the tree moved, ever so slightly, but it was enough for her, without the knowledge that it would happen, to lose the delicate balance that had kept her on the branch. Before she knew what was happening the ground was coming rapidly up towards her. She put her hand out in front of her to cast a simple wind spell to lighten her fall, and landed with only a slight umph.

Looking around she attempted to spot the man, who had unknowingly caused her to fall, but he had disappeared into the crowd. Sighing softly she sat up, brushed the dirt off her front and then laid back in the grass. She was far to happy to let a little fall get her down.

------------------------------------------

Kitty was walking through the crowd looking for her nearest victim. She was playing around with a few lotus feathers, but she knew those where not going to earn her dinner that night, no, Kitty needed to find something a bit more substantial.

She spotted him not long the boy not long later. The one with the flaming flower in his hair. He was distracted by a book in his hands and was hardly paying attention to the people around him, though he was making a good effort to not hit them, impressive. Still, she could still manage to pick pocket that one. She walked intently toward him on a mission.

As she jostled his left shoulder, he spun toward his right but not before she lifted the coin purse from his pocket. She kept a close eye while appearing to go about business and watched as he made a perch on a park bench. Good, she thought, he didn't appear to notice.

When she was far enough away she eagerly opened the coin purse to count her earnings for the day. Three pieces of silver. A measly three pieces of silver. Hardly a nights meals. She was getting rusty. Heaving a heavy sigh, she headed towards the nearest tavern to see if she could swindle a meal out of them on three silver.
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quote        
Mal snapped the book cover closed, a mildly unpleasant realization crossing his mind. He patted his pocket, the one where he kept his mostly empty bag of coins. The way one of the people had bumped into him earlier was a little too familiar. Mal, a former thief hinself, knew the technique. There was a reason he kept.his money hidden in many places on his body.

"Tch, she coulda just asked..." Mal grumbled. But now that he'd noticed the slight, he felt bound to correct it. Mal sighed, and heaved himself.to his feet. He knew that there wasn't much that was in the purse, so Madam Lightfinger couldn't go many places...chances were, Mal knew exactly where she was heading. The boy quickly made his way through the crowd. Yep, there she was.

Mal popped up beside the girl and laid a hand on her shoulder.

"If it was food you wanted," he said, " All you had to do was ask. Whatcha want to eat? I know the owner. He can.make you whatever you want, then you can give me.my purse back. It's got sentimental value."

Cora

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
Kitty felt the hand on her shoulder and turned around, for a moment wondering who on earth could be behind her. After all she didn't know a soul around these parts. She was merely a drifter on her way through. Of course for a drifter and a thief festivals where a place of profit, but Kitty never was in it for the profit, for her it was all about survival, and she was to proud to beg.

When she came face to face with the very last person she had intended to ever see again. Was she really getting that rusty? Her first instinct was to try and deny the fact that she had ever seen the boy before, her second instinct was to fight him, but then he was offering to help her. She looked at him for a moment and saw something in his eyes that instead made her go with choice number three. She reached down to untie the strings from her waist and held out her hand. "You win, fair and square." she smiled one of her famous wolfie grins, which only had the effect of making her scarred cheek more prominent. Despite the situation there was a cheerfulness in her voice, "Your the first person in all of 16 years to catch me at it. Your pretty good, you know that."

She looked up at the tavern she had been about to swindle the owner of and as her stomach gave a deep growl she laughed slightly, "I'll take you up on that offer of food though, been weeks since I've eaten anything warm."