Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quote        
He wouldn't mind you helping him clean the kill. Deer are extremely fast, strong, and tough. Just about impossible to kill with bare hands. More possible with a knife. And yes, he would mind, because, like me, he's concerned about others' safety.

Elrakis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:50 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, deer! Why didn't you say so from the start? Me? Kill a deer? With my bare hands?! I was thinking of smaller game. Like, rabbits, hare, duck, geese, or something like that. Like a cat, but slightly larger. More like a serval, maybe. Smile
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
You want to kill a cat?! What's wrong with you?!

Elrakis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:25 am Reply with quote        
No! I want to kill LIKE a cat! Small prey, that is. *LOL*
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:51 am Reply with quote        
That would be an interesting way of killing something. I don't know that I could do it myself though. Confused

XD Sorry I didn't get that Elrakis. >< There are a lot of people out there that are serious about astrology. I'm sure there is somewhere that you could pet a big cat, but it's a huge risk! So, it's something that I'm likely not going to ever do.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:11 pm Reply with quote        
Wouldn't you even dare pet a tiger if you were in the reliable company of buddhist monks? Seems like a fairly "safe" way to fulfill a post on the list! If you ever go to Thailand, that is...
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:09 am Reply with quote        
I might pet a tiger, if it seemed docile enough.

Elrakis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:01 am Reply with quote        
Recently in Sweden, at a zoo, a keeper went into the wolves at the zoo to feed them. That keeper was also the one to rasie them when they were pups. But that day, the wolves didn't give a f***, and killed him. They were docile every day before that until they decided to kill their adoptive father. Nice.

To my list:
- Drink kopi luwak (speaking of The Bucket List, haha). Guess this will come true next week.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:43 am Reply with quote        
That sounds really good. How much is it gonna cost you?

Elrakis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:00 pm Reply with quote        
It's about $30 for 50 grams. That's the smallest and only amount they sell it in here, or at least, what I've found.

To my list:
- Buy a crate of the beer "Gold Star". Will do so when I've got cash enough not to feel bad about it.
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
Elrakis wrote:
Recently in Sweden, at a zoo, a keeper went into the wolves at the zoo to feed them. That keeper was also the one to rasie them when they were pups. But that day, the wolves didn't give a f***, and killed him. They were docile every day before that until they decided to kill their adoptive father. Nice.

To my list:
- Drink kopi luwak (speaking of The Bucket List, haha). Guess this will come true next week.

This is exactly why I would not pet a big cat no matter what company they are in. In the end they are all wild animals and there is no way you can be sure of how 'docile' they really are.

More things:
-Go to Japan, Ireland, Germany, Scotland and...almost everywhere.

I have only been able to travel in the states. My parents and my husband were able to travel overseas thanks to being involved with the military one way or another. I envy them for that because I don't know that we will ever be able to afford it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
Well, we could team up for that, as long as you don't mind spending a week or so in the Czech Republic. My great grandparents were from there.

Elrakis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:41 am Reply with quote        
Ah, the Czech Republic! I only have one memory from that country... we passed through it on our way to Hungary, Budapest, which was our destination. We had just gone through Germany and through the border control into the Czech Republic when we drove down through a mountainous area. Along the road of that area there were houses with panoramic windows towards the street. Behind those windows stood semi-nude prostitutes, waving at those who passed by, hoping that they would stop. I'm glad we stopped in Prague, and not there, haha.

To my list:
- Have my own beer brewery!
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:39 pm Reply with quote        
Like a full brewery, or just a personal one?

Elrakis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:00 am Reply with quote        
A full brewery! With proper fields of barley, etc. World wide export! Old school labels and greats tastes in the darker beer spectrum! Oh yeah!