Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. xmas giftboxes??
Shizukesa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:18 pm Reply with quote        

hey im wondering what to do with these winter giftboxes? i just opened one and all i got was 18 silver. pretty bland in giving stuff if thats all thats in them. i remember some kinda trade thing if you collect a bunch you trade the boxes for items or something? it happened like two years in a row so should i be keeping mine for that??

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
The giftboxes were only used in 2009/10 event, so the best thing left to do with them is to open them.
The silver you'll get won't be that high though, since those items were meant to be traded during the event, and it was just added so you could actually get something for your leftover boxes instead of just deleting them.

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
thanks. so no boxes this christm,as??

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:36 pm Reply with quote        
Nope.
Most events use quest to give out items, but they always (as far as I can remember) use different items, to keep things fair for all users (otherwise older users who, for some reason, happened to have kept a huge amount of quest items would have an unfair advantage over everyone else).