Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 am Reply with quote        
I thought it would be interesting to have a place for us to post what we got in our Daily Prize Box.

I'm interested in seeing what everyone else gets each day!

Today(6/30/11): I got the Purple Eye poses on my Mule and I await Branny's Reset.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 am Reply with quote        
Edited this post, from now on, I'm gonna list all of mine so far in one group so I can look at it and see just how awesome my luck is.

Silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, purple eyes, purple eyes, silver, silver, elegant fall set, silver, silver, silver, elegant spring set, purple eyes, elegant summer set, lower deity clip, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, elegant spring set, elegant spring set, fallen deity clip, lower deity clip, lower deity clip, purple eyes. silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, elegant spring set, purple eyes, purple eyes, silver, silver, silver, elegant winter set, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, elegant spring set. elegant fall set, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver. elegant summer set, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver deity hairclip, elegant winter set, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, lower deity clip, silver, silver, deity hairclip, gold, gold, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, purple eyes, silver, silver, silver, gold, silver, silver, elegant summer set, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, silver, fallen deity clip, silver, elegant spring set, silver, fallen deity clip, deity hairclip, purple eyes, silver, silver, elegant fall set, elegant winter set, silver, silver, silver, elegant spring set, silver, silver, silver.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:47 am Reply with quote        
I got silver the first two days, silver and the purple eyes the third, and silver again yesterday.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
My first day I got the Lower Deity Hairpin and some silver and then some silver and gold...and then gold and silver..I think..

I just opened mine for branny and it was silver. Sad face. lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
I open all three of mine at around 9 PM. Gahh, three more hours. ><

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:34 pm Reply with quote        
I've gotten 5 gold, the fall and spring bikinis, andd silver from my boxes.

I really want those eyes..

::Shop::
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
I really want the hairpins...I only have the lower deity ones..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
I don't have any of the hair pins yet. I got the winter swimsuit today, though~

Olivine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
I've opened two boxes so far, all of which have contained a certain amount of silver. I can't remember how much I got in the first one, but this latest one gave me about 100 silver.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
The most I've gotten was either 120, or 210.. I dont remember..

::Shop::
Calypso

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
All I've gotten was silver. I didn't even know you could get other things from it. XD
Anthropology

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:58 am Reply with quote        
This is my first day with the prize box thingy and I got 112 silver :3
It's pretty cool that you get to open a box everyday ^_^

Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:32 am Reply with quote        
Update to mine, I got two sets of purple eyes today /o\ Finally a turn away from the silver~

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:57 pm Reply with quote        
Today, Freshie and her mule both got silver. ^^;;

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
So far I've gotten Winter Bikini, Spring Bikini, Purple Eyes and Lower Deity Hairclip, and 5 gold and a bit of silver. I think I've been quite lucky =)