Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

When did you join Midorea?
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
32%
 32%  [ 12 ]
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 37

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
Just so you know, the only way for the battle system to get any eaisier is to battle. You can't really buy higher stats with silver...I mean you could, theoretically, change your class with enough silver, but that would only minorly change your innitial HPs, etc.... I thiiink you could also delete your character and reroll for Armour Class, Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charm ,Constitution. That is, if it's worth it for you to do so. Though, personally, I think strength and dexterity are the only two that matter.

Also, the point of the battle system is pretty much to earn silver. When you're new, it's likely easier to earn by posting, of course. Of course, it is slow around here right now...it'll probably pick up during another event (although I'm not sure when that would be.) Until that time, though, I might suggest giving the battle system a try as it will eventually help you earn silver; it'll get easier as you level up too. Volleyballs are actually great weapons; they're cheap (only 5s) and reliable. They'll cause a bit more damage as your character levels up as well.

I know that neither of you were talking to/asking me, and you can ignore me if you'd like...but I'm just trying to help a couple of you new guys out where I can. Sweat

Shaelyn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
No, that's actually really helpful.
I was really confused before, but now I understand more. I was actually thinking of redoing my character anyway, now that I understand more.
Also, where exactly can I buy a volleyball?
Lost_Ninja9213

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:18 pm Reply with quote        
the weapon/armor shop XD no that was useful thanks!! im still a bit confused as to how the class affects the battle. I'm a rogue i think.
Shaelyn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:34 am Reply with quote        
I redid my character.
I'm a magician. Mage I think?
Lost_Ninja9213

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:51 am Reply with quote        
do you have to be a magician to use the element spells from the store? cuz i bought one and cant use it...
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 am Reply with quote        
The class you are only has an effect on battling in that it determines your initial HPs and Mps, etc... If I'm remembering correctly, Fighter has the highest HPs to start with and I think you start out with 50 (?) The class you start out as also has bearing on what you can become later, if that makes any sense....

As to your question about the element spells: I don't think you have to be a magician to use them (though I could be mistaken here, as I've never really tried to use any of them before) but they do have minimum restrictions for their use. I think most of the element spells I looked at had a minimum requirement of 15 intelligence and 15 wisdom; if your stats in the required areas aren't that high, you won't be able to use that spell until you've leveled up the required stat. Of course if your stats do happen to meet the requirements and you still can't use the spell, then I guess it is possible that you have to be a certain class to use them...but I really don't think that's the case.

I'm sorry if some of my answers seem vague, but I'm not exactly an expert on the battle system; I'm just answering based on my experience. I hope I've been able to be at least somewhat helpful with my paltry knowledge though. xD; If I haven't answered your questions well enough, or you have any others that you're not sure who to ask, I might suggest PM-ing an admin or a mod...if only because they're probably far more knowledgeable about such things than I am. Either way, I wish you luck in figuring everything out. Bouncy Heart

Lost_Ninja9213

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:20 pm Reply with quote        
thank you very much for your explanation!! that might make sense, i think her intel or wisdom isnt very high, its mostly dexterity and constiution i think...i just wont buy any more of those, my strategy works fine without them XD
edit: ok, also, did they forget to remove the fall event, cuz it says it ends end of october, and you can still get punpkin wings...
Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:32 pm Reply with quote        
Ninja!!! Happy A familiar name! How are you?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
Woot! Moar newbies! I'm new as well. c: I'm about a week old (5 days to be exact).
Have you ever encountered a Pumpkin Dragon? ;A; I feel like they're after me because they know I'm fresh meat. I flee every time I see one but every time I return to the battle field I encounter one again and again and...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:19 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe it's just the same one waiting for you? Shocked

neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
Stalker dragon because your affinity is sexiness?

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:27 pm Reply with quote        
hiya guys how are we doing? *plops herself into the thread* Im just having lunch and a cup of tea having a nice home day at the moment what we all up to?
ecco

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:09 am Reply with quote        
ecco is sat on her bed wondering how hungover her boyfriend will be today... he had a beer race at his uni yesterday, they literally drank ALL day... from like 9am or something crazy like that. o.o and he's supposed to be travelling back here today to see me and his family and other friends for easter lol... i bet he's still asleep XD

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
aww ecco rofl that's funny hope he's not feeling too unwell, I don't see the point in drinking like that myself. I rarely drink, only on special occasions if Im in the mood to drink alcohol but otherwise I drink soda rofl or coffee and I get hyer and so don't need to drink haha the best thing for me to drink if I really want a good night out is energy drinks I go spaz on them and don't get hungover, cause I chuck like anything just after one or two glasses of wine the next day lol
.sparrow.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:26 am Reply with quote        
Maeve:: Stalker dragons? Oh noes! D: -tries distracting it with a volleyball-

neomattlac:: Hmm, well I am pretty hawt you know hahahehe... Sweat
Lmfao who am I kidding, my charm is nonexistent (0/20). xDD