Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

When did you join Midorea?
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
32%
 32%  [ 12 ]
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 37

Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:32 pm Reply with quote        
I am new and kinda feel out of place here, so I decided to make a hangout of my own if people really wanted to talk to me and acknowledge my presence. I am sure everyone appreciates a good chat every now and then ^^

Feel free to talk about anything, from gay marriage to beans, and I will reply to everyone. I'll try not to make anyone feel left out of the conversation <3
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
BEAN MARRIAGE
xD

Hello Ginger~ I have to admit, I wanted to pick 2012 in the poll. -settles down in the thread-

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:39 pm Reply with quote        
I was afraid of that xD I was tempted to as well haha. Maybe I should edit the poll as the years go by?

I don't get why there are so many singers on America's Got Talent. There are two other singing shows they could go on.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quote        
(They couldn't get on the other shows.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:41 pm Reply with quote        
That would be cool. ^^

Yeah, I never get that. We don't really want to see you singing or we would watch the other two singing shows.

Not that I really watch America's Got Talent, either. Too lazy to keep up with shows.

Edit: xDDD THAT'S THE SAME THING I WAS THINKING, TOCK.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 pm Reply with quote        
I don't really watch them either, but my boyfriend's parents are always watching those shows downstairs and I can hear them lol. I don't have a problem listening to them. I think they happen the same night, back to back.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, that's how I feel about them. I enjoy watching them if I happen to be around when someone else is, but I don't keep up with it. ^^;

Ginger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
Same here ^^ But I think I am gonna close my door and listen to music instead. I'm hearing a crappy version of "Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty. I much prefer his singing over theirs..
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quote        
I went with my parents and younger sister to a Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as well as ZZ Top concert.

It was lots of fun. ^^ But yeah, I love it when people do really good things on the reality shows, but when they're bad it's just... ><

Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 am Reply with quote        
Really? I haven't been to a concert yet, but I'd really like to go sometime. I wouldn't want to go to a rock concert because the live music sounds like crap a lot of the time. Tom Petty sounds like a lot of fun though.

This daily chance really comes in handy. I'm loving it! It's giving me a really good head start on here when it comes to the battle system.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, I really like it. ^^ It'll definitely help people who have trouble starting out and making money... and I also get cool items. xD

I got the purple eyes today, I was so excited. ^^

Yeah, it was really nice. Wasn't... hardcore, I guess? enough to be scary or anything, but it was cool. First concert I'd ever been to, as well.

Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:12 am Reply with quote        
Aww lucky xD I got this swimsuit I have equipped on my first daily chance click lol. I also got 5 golds on my mule account. I really like that tribal staff, but I'm afraid I don't have enough time to save for one this month.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:13 am Reply with quote        
Do you mean the donation item? Because it's been there for a while, so if you're lucky it'll still be here for July too and you can get it. ^^;

Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:15 am Reply with quote        
OH! Well this is very good news ^^ Do donation items usually go for around 2k here?
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:19 am Reply with quote        
The current or very recent ones do, yes. ^^ Older ones are more expensive... which you probably could have figured out on your own. ><